my time line
application received;jun 2012
start processing:Dec 2012
R Q send :April 2013
test passing and interview in St.Clair office :12 jun 2014
oath:waiting

janoo

May 16, 2014
your time line is similar to mine, received rq in March and reply in April...

local office scarborough and than file transfer to st.clair...

Kdta

Apr 14, 2014
Rayan14 said:
What's your time line? How many residency days did you have?
Hi Rayan..

I have 1100+ residency and my time lines are follow:

Application Received: 09-June 2012
Processing started: 18-Nov 2012
RQ sent back: 29-Jan 2013
Citizenship Interview: 28-January 2014 @ St Clair
Local Office is Scarborough
Oath: Frustrated

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Kdta said:
Hi Rayan..

I have 1100+ residency and my time lines are follow:

Application Received: 09-June 2012
Processing started: 18-Nov 2012
RQ sent back: 29-Jan 2013
Citizenship Interview: 28-January 2014 @ St Clair
Local Office is Scarborough
Oath: Frustrated
I agree, frustration is just an under statement. Why after meeting the required criteria for Citizenship you are forced to wait for years ???

It my personal opinion, CIC might have some secret criteria or quota based on applicants country of birth or certain numbers to approve. Owing to this CIC randomly send the RQ to most candidates even if they meet the eligibility criteria a pretext just to delay the process.

There should be some provision to sue the CIC if they sent the RQ to candidates who clearly met the eligibility criteria. Its same old principle - You will be accused of some crime, you suffer long till you prove yourself innocent. Its sheer abuse of system by CIC.

moti

Oct 24, 2012
Agree 100% canadiandesi and if we prove cic 's unreasonable delay tactics after writ of mandamus, cic should be responsible to cover the mandamus charges

Kdta

Apr 14, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
I agree, frustration is just an under statement. Why after meeting the required criteria for Citizenship you are forced to wait for years ???

It my personal opinion, CIC might have some secret criteria or quota based on applicants country of birth or certain numbers to approve. Owing to this CIC randomly send the RQ to most candidates even if they meet the eligibility criteria a pretext just to delay the process.

There should be some provision to sue the CIC if they sent the RQ to candidates who clearly met the eligibility criteria. Its same old principle - You will be accused of some crime, you suffer long till you prove yourself innocent. Its sheer abuse of system by CIC.
Agree..

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
moti said:
Agree 100% canadiandesi and if we prove cic 's unreasonable delay tactics after writ of mandamus, cic should be responsible to cover the mandamus charges
When a candidate paid the required fee and minimum days to meet the eligibility, what was the basis for sending them RQ ?

Since there is mandamus, must be some provision to sue the CIC on behalf of all such candidates for unnecessarily issuing the RQ just to buy time of well over 35 months. Possibly, some immigration rights group take up such issue to force CIC to mend their ways.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
When a candidate paid the required fee and minimum days to meet the eligibility, what was the basis for sending them RQ ?

Since there is mandamus, must be some provision to sue the CIC on behalf of all such candidates for unnecessarily issuing the RQ just to buy time of well over 35 months. Possibly, some immigration rights group take up such issue to force CIC to mend their ways.
This is an election year and the anti immigrant conservatives fear nothing like future angry voters. Time to kick the bums out.

janoo

May 16, 2014
I believe we all are in same boat Jan-June 2012 applicant and RQ in 2013...

please keep posted if any new progress... as we all have hope to resolve

this long journey to be end soon..