+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OATH NOTICE RECEIVED AFTER RQ

shmeeta

Feb 3, 2014
i have just received my aoth notice!!! coulndt have been happier :)

To all of you waiting - stay positive! it is worth the wait

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Congrats!! Whats your timeline?

shmeeta

Feb 3, 2014
Applied in July 2011

Got my invitation for the test (ST Clair) in August 2012 and received RQ during the test

Oath invitation - February 2014

So definitely less than 35 months (what they quote on their website)

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Good to know .You must be really happy. I have my test tom at St clair's!!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shmeeta said:
i have just received my aoth notice!!! coulndt have been happier :)

To all of you waiting - stay positive! it is worth the wait
please share your time line with us. Congrats!!!

IBM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
shmeeta said:
Good luck!!!

i am very very happy!!!
Hi shmeeta ,

I have applied in Feb 2011 and received RQ in 2012. I am still waiting, application is in St.Clair office.

Do you have any US visa stamps in your Passport? I have US visa stamps in my passport which are all expired even before applying for citizenship.

Could you please share this information?

Thanks
IBM

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
IBM said:
Hi shmeeta ,

I have applied in Feb 2011 and received RQ in 2012. I am still waiting, application is in St.Clair office.

Do you have any US visa stamps in your Passport? I have US visa stamps in my passport which are all expired even before applying for citizenship.

Could you please share this information?

Thanks
IBM
Hi IBM,

Been a long time follower of this forum. Finally, its time to jump in and share my timeline and experiences.

Its been 36months since you've applied. Hope and pray you get your test date soon.

I've lot of US Visa stamps in my passport. And also a Valid Visitors Visa. Is this a problem?

Thanks

My Time line
Applied in May2012
Got RQ in May2013
Submitted RQ in June2013
Notice to Prepare for the test Dec 2013
Test Date :Waiting
Passed test and interviewed with CIC Officer: Waiting
Oath: Waiting

IBM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
Hi esteem,

I have passed my test in 2012 and received RQ in mail after the test, that was within a month.

In my case, they gave me RQ based on US visa stamps (work permit) , all are expired. There was no valid US visa in my passport at the time of test. I think visitor visa should not create any problem.

I am waiting for oath letter. I hope I will get that soon.. :)

Thanks,
IBM.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
IBM said:
Hi esteem,

I have passed my test in 2012 and received RQ in mail after the test, that was within a month.

In my case, they gave me RQ based on US visa stamps (work permit) , all are expired. There was no valid US visa in my passport at the time of test. I think visitor visa should not create any problem.

Thanks,
IBM.
Hi IBM,

Thanks for the response. I hope you would get the oath letter soon. God bless everyone.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IBM said:
Hi esteem,

Thanks,
IBM.
Hi IBM, so I understand it right, you gave test in 2012, and still waiting for Oath letter? Did you try calling CIC, what do they say?

IBM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
Hi vinaypuri,

Yes, that is correct. I have called CIC after 36 months wait time in Jan 2014. As per CIC call center, they will notify local office (StClair). There is no update after that.

Thanks,
IBM

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IBM said:
Hi vinaypuri,

Yes, that is correct. I have called CIC after 36 months wait time in Jan 2014. As per CIC call center, they will notify local office (StClair). There is no update after that.

Thanks,
IBM
Hi IBM, I called CIC they have told me that each office have to send oath invite within 6 Months of test. I did not know about 36 months.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IBM said:
Hi vinaypuri,

Thanks,
IBM
This is a serious case of bad process at CIC. I think you should consider calling the MP or Mandamus against CIC

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esteem said:
Hi IBM,

Been a long time follower of this forum. Finally, its time to jump in and share my timeline and experiences.

Its been 36months since you've applied. Hope and pray you get your test date soon.

I've lot of US Visa stamps in my passport. And also a Valid Visitors Visa. Is this a problem?

Thanks

My Time line
Applied in May2012
Got RQ in May2013
Submitted RQ in June2013
Notice to Prepare for the test Dec 2013
Test Date :Waiting
Passed test and interviewed with CIC Officer: Waiting
Oath: Waiting
my timeline is similar to yours and i have expired US visa too. :(