New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now plan ahead for the Surrender and OCI with BLS :D
We are moving to Australia for business reasons & of course cold;) so will be applying for OCI & Indian passport surrender in through VFS once we reach. I don't think there should be any issues if we do it in Australia if anyone know?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
We are moving to Australia for business reasons & of course cold;) so will be applying for OCI & Indian passport surrender in through VFS once we reach. I don't think there should be any issues if we do it in Australia if anyone know?
All this effort and in the end go down under :D
I dont know about OCI/Surrender process there.. you got check the fine print of VFS..

Reactions: fastfood

GaryK

Jan 27, 2023
Congratulations all.

Anybody knows do they give you "citizenship certificate" at the time of taking oath? And how long it takes to apply for the passport? Same day?

wongkc123

Jun 19, 2019
I am also scheduled for the 16th Feb ceremony. Bit I have not seen any email on the inatructions yet. Is this happening to anyone on the same date?

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VFS would be better to deal with than BLS, I would guess... unless VFS also changed in recent times...
Totally agree with you on this. VFS is surely much better I checked their reviews are way better than BLS. I never had good experience with BLS call center when we applied OCI for our kids.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also scheduled for the 16th Feb ceremony. Bit I have not seen any email on the inatructions yet. Is this happening to anyone on the same date?
We are also waiting for our emails. We still have some time so hoping to get it at least 3-4 days before Ceremony date. I will call IRCC call center if I don’t get email by 13th Morning

wongkc123

Jun 19, 2019
We are also waiting for our emails. We still have some time so hoping to get it at least 3-4 days before Ceremony date. I will call IRCC call center if I don’t get email by 13th Morning
I just received the oath email from ircc. Note that I submitted a web form a few days ago. Not sure if that moves thing faster

Reactions: fastfood and priu

priu

Oct 19, 2014
I just received the oath email from ircc. Note that I submitted a web form a few days ago. Not sure if that moves thing faster
Nice! Which email id did your receive it from? Is it virtual? Any specific reason for web form?