+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Email for Ceremony 16th Feb 2023

ramgop

Jun 9, 2021
Our oath is scheduled for Feb 16, 2023. Scarborough office. We did not receive the email yet

kiqr

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Guys we got our Oath email just 5 days before Oath. Also, please check your “Important” tab of your emails becauae thats where Oath email arrives. It will not show up under “Primary” emails. I didnt realise I had the email till I searched for my UCI# to check some previous emails and thats how i saw this new email.

Reactions: aztec2k

aztec2k

Feb 9, 2023
U didn’t try to call call Center to send your email ?
not yet, tracker changed for me yesterday (8th Feb) and shows oath on the 16th of Feb, so wondering if its too soon to panic :) thought will give them a day or two but then again I only have a week left. Do you recommend I call them already? What number should I call them on?

Reactions: nikta

nikta

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
not yet, tracker changed for me yesterday (8th Feb) and shows oath on the 16th of Feb, so wondering if its too soon to panic :) thought will give them a day or two but then again I only have a week left. Do you recommend I call them already? What number should I call them on?
Call to this number.. 888-242 2100
It’s so weird just one week is left ,if I were you my heart was attacked

aztec2k

Feb 9, 2023
Guys we got our Oath email just 5 days before Oath. Also, please check your “Important” tab of your emails becauae thats where Oath email arrives. It will not show up under “Primary” emails. I didnt realise I had the email till I searched for my UCI# to check some previous emails and thats how i saw this new email.
is your oath also on the 16th? and is it virtual?

kiqr

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
is your oath also on the 16th? and is it virtual?
My oath is on 13th and virtual. But I got my email this week on Tuesday. I feel like yours should come by tomorrow or today. Keep checking all other tabs of your email.

aztec2k

Feb 9, 2023
My oath is on 13th and virtual. But I got my email this week on Tuesday. I feel like yours should come by tomorrow or today. Keep checking all other tabs of your email.
Thank You for the information and the advise and best of luck with your ceremony! I will wait till Monday and will then drop them an email.

aztec2k

Feb 9, 2023
also I presume you did not have to drop them an email or call them? email came in by itself?