+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
om saif said:
please guys share if you have received the oath letter. it will help us a lot.
thanks
Hello sir,

I just sent you a personal message on this forum. I would request to kindly check your inbox

thanks

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hello guys,

Just checked ecas- nothing-- will check mailbox tonite- hopefully there is brown letter ;)

There are no new ceremonies posted online besides the 23rd March one.. I guess we will know if they have ceremonies in April by end of next week.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish you have one soon :). my expectation is that they send the letter after exactly 30 days then the oath takes place after two to three weeks

zsha said:
Hello guys,

Just checked ecas- nothing-- will check mailbox tonite- hopefully there is brown letter ;)

There are no new ceremonies posted online besides the 23rd March one.. I guess we will know if they have ceremonies in April by end of next week.

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
wish you have one soon :). my expectation is that they send the letter after exactly 30 days then the oath takes place after two to three weeks
Nothing in the mailbox.. i guess they will post the next ceremony sessions in 1-2 weeks.

suze_h

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I just got my letter in the mailbox tonight to take the oath in Ottawa on March 25th! This ceremony isn't even posted on the CIC website yet so wanted to let you all know so it will give you some hope! Maybe more of you will get invites for the 25th :) Good luck everyone!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suze_h said:
Hi guys, I just got my letter in the mailbox tonight to take the oath in Ottawa on March 25th! This ceremony isn't even posted on the CIC website yet so wanted to let you all know so it will give you some hope! Maybe more of you will get invites for the 25th :) Good luck everyone!
Congratulations my friend!
Cheers,

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
I am hoping to get the invitation for April session if they have any. I will be able to plan my trip back home.

If not, no complains. Ottawa office has been really fast indeed- when i applied, i expected a 2-3 yr process :)

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratssss :)

suze_h said:

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i a question though. when did you receive the letter?

suze_h said:

cocoottawa

Aug 8, 2014
Hi , I received yesterday evening the invitation for the Oath ceremony on March the 24 : the mailed sent on March the 10.
Just 20 days between the interview and the Oath.

My timeline
- Citizen application sent : end of may
- received : June 5, 2014
- processing : August 8
- Interview : March 4, 2015
- Oath : March 24

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news friends!
Oath ceremony on 24, 25, 26 and 30 at 200 Catherine and 1805 Gaspé Ave.
Cheers,