+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
freemind66 said:
Hi guys
I applied for the passport today and received it in same day (urgent basis) and no body asks about that said photo.
good luck in your new canadian version of life.
cheers
Congratulations, have a good trip

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
Good to hear that! So when are you going to get your new passport?
Cheers,
Thanks, the agent ask me when you are going to travel, and I told her I hope this holiday before 1st January, she said you may will get it next week .

moti

Oct 24, 2012
what documents are required in order to apply for the Canadian passport ? BTW, I passed my test and waiting for the oath invite. :)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Thanks, the agent ask me when you are going to travel, and I told her I hope this holiday before 1st January, she said you may will get it next week .
Great! Let us know when you get the blue.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moti said:
what documents are required in order to apply for the Canadian passport ? BTW, I passed my test and waiting for the oath invite. :)
Hello moti and welcome in.
Here is the checklist to apply for the Canadian passport:
1. All three (3) pages of the application form completed and signed within the last twelve (12) months.
2. Two (2) identical unaltered passport photos taken within the last twelve (12) months.
3. Application form and one of the photos certified by your guarantor.
4. Proof of Canadian citizenship (original only). The document will be returned to you.
5. Document(s) to support identity.
6. Any valid Canadian travel document (passport, certificate of identity or refugee travel document) issued in your name.
7. The fee.
Note: All documents submitted throughout the passport application process that are in a language other than English or French must be translated by a certified translator.
Additional documents or information may be requested in support of this application.

For more information, please visit page-4 section B: http://www.passport.gc.ca/form/pdfs/pptc153.pdf
Hope you get the brown envelope very soon.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E-cas updated to: "You became a Canadian citizen on December 10, 2014."
Cheers,

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
E-cas updated to: "You became a Canadian citizen on December 10, 2014."
Cheers,
You remind me :D, i just check my E-case now , it's written in my citizenship application statue " complete" they added in my time line N:5 you became a Canadian citizen on December 11 th, they didn't update the oath date , wherever it doesn't matter now , the passport is in the way ;) this is the right .

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moti said:
Thank you beauhoe for the detailed answer.
You are welcome but I did no thing special, just copied and pasted the information on the passport Canada's website.
Hope you get the brown envelope soon.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
You remind me :D, i just check my E-case now , it's written in my citizenship application statue " complete" they added in my time line N:5 you became a Canadian citizen on December 11 th, they didn't update the oath date , wherever it doesn't matter now , the passport is in the way ;) this is the right .
Yes, nobody cares!
How was your day?
Cheers,