ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali Muqaddas said:
Dear Wahab,

firstly congratulations on successful evaluation from WES. i am also a prospective applicant and stuck in the same situation like other fellow members. Please guide how to fill WES online application form. If we get the equivalence from IBCC then Should we mention Matric and Intermediate in Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or just stick to O and A Level? your timely reply is highly appreciated as the deadline for submitting immigration application is running out.

Regards,
Ali
There are 2 ways to submit O levels to WES

First :
You have your equaliency from local board and you submit the equaliency cert by attesting it .This is cheap

Second:
You go to CIE website and check Form of Certifying statement. In this you request Cambridge international examinations to send a certifying statement to WES. You can fill the form including your CC details and fax it and they will send to WES in 28 days . Also it cost a lot . I did this because I dont have equliency from Pakistan. This was accepted by WES and they provided me the report then

Ali Muqaddas

Oct 14, 2014
Dear ciscoccie

thank you for your reply. what i want to ask is that while filling WES online form; once i have my equivalence from IBCC , what should i write in my education fields
1-MBA
2-BBA HONS
3-Olevel or should i write Matric
4-A Level or should i write Intermediate

Thank You

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali Muqaddas said:
Dear ciscoccie

thank you for your reply. what i want to ask is that while filling WES online form; once i have my equivalence from IBCC , what should i write in my education fields
1-MBA
2-BBA HONS
3-Olevel or should i write Matric
4-A Level or should i write Intermediate

Thank You
cant comment on this cause I didnt went the IBCC way. But I believe you can put matric and intermediate here. They are really not that strict on these things. They would focus more on BBA/MBA.

The reason I am asking to put matric and inter here is because if you put O levels then it means it is linked to CIE and if you check the document required it says that CIE should directly send docs to WES.

Because you will not be sending certs directly from CIE to WES you should write matric inter here.

Ali Muqaddas

Oct 14, 2014
Dear ciscoccie

just what i thought. i hope wahab also replies as he has gone through the same procedure. but it definately makes sense to write Matric and Inter.

Regards,
Ali

nabeelhussain92

Jul 12, 2016
mia88 said:
Can some1 please reply to this? regarding the attestation of O and A level results from the cambridge university
WES now requires secondary education certificates attested too.
The other two organisations, ICAS and CES, they dont require secondary education documents.
So can can any1 please help me with this, whether WES is the best for getting the ECA or we can try ICAS or CES too?

[/quote

Hey, I was looking for this topic on the internet and came across your post.
Considering its been really long since you asked this question, did you get your O and A level qualification assessed from WES?
If yes, then how? Please help me in this regard.

nabeelhussain92

Jul 12, 2016
Hey, I was looking for this topic on the internet and came across your post.
Considering its been really long since you asked this question, did you get your O and A level qualification assessed from WES?
If yes, then how? Please help me in this regard.

I already got the equivalences attested and sealed in an envelope.

komal4116

Nov 27, 2017
Please some successful candidate reply to this post I am stucked in same situation I have equivalence but not sure either equivalence to be sent or O and A level certificates from CIE

tar123

Feb 22, 2018
Hi Wahab,

I did the same, but WES has changed the status to "Not acceptable". I called them as well and they have clearly instructed me to send the results to WES directly from University of Cambridge?? That will cost me (36 pounds) for each exam session plus that will take 1 complete month.

I am completely devastated. Can you pls tell that while you filled your educational details, what did you specify for the awarding instituition name? Whether you wrote "Edexcel or University of Cambridge" or IBCC Pakistan.

Pls let me know ASAP, your info might help me.

Regards,
Arq
Hello, I'm facing the same problem... Could you pls tell me whether you wrote "university of cambridge" for the awarding institution?

tar123

Feb 22, 2018
[
There are 2 ways to submit O levels to WES

First :
You have your equaliency from local board and you submit the equaliency cert by attesting it .This is cheap

Second:
You go to CIE website and check Form of Certifying statement. In this you request Cambridge international examinations to send a certifying statement to WES. You can fill the form including your CC details and fax it and they will send to WES in 28 days . Also it cost a lot . I did this because I dont have equliency from Pakistan. This was accepted by WES and they provided me the report then
Hello,
Could you pls tell me whether you wrote "university of cambridge" for the awarding institution?