+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

O & A LEVEL ATTESTATION FOR ECA FROM WES- PAKISTAN

farhanj5

Nov 2, 2017
HI

I need help. I have done my Olevels in 2004 and A Levels in 2006. Do i have to get an equivalency made
from Lahore Board or Islamabad Board and get it in a sealed envelop and then send to WES? or will British Council/Cambridge send these certificates directly to WES?

What is the best way to go about it?

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
HI

I need help. I have done my Olevels in 2004 and A Levels in 2006. Do i have to get an equivalency made
from Lahore Board or Islamabad Board and get it in a sealed envelop and then send to WES? or will British Council/Cambridge send these certificates directly to WES?

What is the best way to go about it?

Hey..I have requested Cambridge to send it directly to WES. That’s the most hassle free way to go about it I guess.

Alieha

Aug 12, 2018
Hey..I have requested Cambridge to send it directly to WES. That’s the most hassle free way to go about it I guess.
Hammad, can you tell me how you asked Cambridge to send it? I can't seem to find information online on how to reach out to them to send my certificates to WES?

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hammad, can you tell me how you asked Cambridge to send it? I can't seem to find information online on how to reach out to them to send my certificates to WES?
Also, please note that it takes 6 to 8 weeks for statements to get delivered to WES if you choose the courier option.

SamX14

Mar 5, 2020
Hammad can you please tell us how many certificates did u certify? As, A2 or both? I think A2 is the final and combined one. So do we need to give both or just A2?