+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NYC VAC - Passport Submission (2-way courier service)

tudus02

Aug 22, 2023
I am applying for a tourist visa from USA. I received a Passport Request Letter from IRCC on Jan 27, 2022, to submit my passport to VAC to finalize the processing of my application. I would like to avail the Two-way courier service offered by VFS Shipping submit my passport to the NYC VAC and receive it back.

I am unable to create the VFS shipping label. As instructed on https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/news/reopening-notice I tried emailing at vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com but haven't received any response since last 3 days.

Can someone please help?
I am looking for help on this subject, The payment for 2 way service is successful and the Application Confirmation Letter is generated. But I am unable to download the courier labels from the TT Services website. It throws an error message "Failed to download courier labels, Please try again later". What other ways i can download the courier labels here.

sowmith25

Oct 8, 2023
Hi people,

I have myself and my wife applied for Tourist visa, now they ask to submit the passport. can someone tell how i can submit both of the passports in single package or i have to send 2 separate packets with 2 separate labels and fees

saothoi

Nov 11, 2023
Hi i just sent my passport to VFS in LA. i bought the TT service 2 way courier and was supposed to send through UPS. I didnt really know that they generate a shipping label since the youtube videos i watched didnt say, so i used FedEx instead. i still included the confirmation letter of my purchase of the TT service. should i be worried about not being able to receive my passport back?

sajja

Nov 26, 2023
Hi, Please help!. I mistakenly added the New York VFS address instead of mine when creating the 2 way courier service. Do you know anyway to correct this? I could not find anything online nor on the VFS site.
Thank You!

srikanth764

Dec 20, 2023
I’ve given incorrect shipping address while booking two way courier service from Canada vfs global. Upon reviewing the issue with vfs support team, they are asking to send a letter with correct address enclosed in the envelope.
Could you pls let me know if this is safer option as I see passport lost cases when submitted for vfs in USA?.

srikanth764

Dec 20, 2023
Hi, Please help!. I mistakenly added the New York VFS address instead of mine when creating the 2 way courier service. Do you know anyway to correct this? I could not find anything online nor on the VFS site.
Thank You!
Could you pls let me know if you have submitted your pp and received it successfully?

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
Hi All,
My wife and I applied for a Canadian tourist visa overseas (Algeria). We are currently in the US visiting our daughter in Texas, and we received a letter from the IRCC informing us to send our passports for visa collection.
1: Can we submit the visa collection from the US, not Algeria?
2: If yes to the above. Is the “Package Transmission Fee of $21.70 USD” for EACH passport? Or should we submit both passports (My wife’s and mine) and only pay 1 x 21.70$? Note that we made the online visa application on the IRCC together, but my wife was the primary applicant when we created the IRCC online account and filled out the forms. (Although I’m not really sure how they treat this on the IRCC side).
3: We plan to send everything with USPS since we are in Texas. Do we send 1 x envelope with both passports and documents inside? Along with 1 x USPS envelope for the return? Or 2 envelopes (one for each passport) to send the documents to NY and 2 x envelopes to return each passport? (It does not make sense to me to send 2 envelopes, so I am asking).
Thank you all for your help.