+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NYC VAC - Passport Submission (2-way courier service)

lava18

Feb 2, 2022
I am applying for a tourist visa from USA. I received a Passport Request Letter from IRCC on Jan 27, 2022, to submit my passport to VAC to finalize the processing of my application. I would like to avail the Two-way courier service offered by VFS Shipping submit my passport to the NYC VAC and receive it back.

I am unable to create the VFS shipping label. As instructed on https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/news/reopening-notice I tried emailing at vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com but haven't received any response since last 3 days.

Can someone please help?

sksashwin

Apr 8, 2022
Hello, I submitted application as a group with 2 applications. Should I send passports in 2 packages or can be sent in one package? Any idea

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
I am applying for a tourist visa from USA. I received a Passport Request Letter from IRCC on Jan 27, 2022, to submit my passport to VAC to finalize the processing of my application. I would like to avail the Two-way courier service offered by VFS Shipping submit my passport to the NYC VAC and receive it back.

I am unable to create the VFS shipping label. As instructed on https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/news/reopening-notice I tried emailing at vfsshippinglabels@vfsglobal.com but haven't received any response since last 3 days.

Can someone please help?
What was the processing time for your visa application? My wife's sister lives in NJ and she has submitted her visa application to visit last month. Wanted to know the average processing times in USA

anga88

Apr 11, 2022
I am trying to book 2 Way courier service for my temporary residence visa stamping in US. Few questions : 1) I can pick any center between NY and LA, correct? any preferences. 2) Application category will be "Original Passport Submission" and not "Temporary Resident Visa", correct? Please help.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi,

Can someone please help? My sister in law is trying to submit her passport for stamping to NYC VAC.

She was charged $57 for two way courier service and now they're asking her to include a money order or cashier's check for $22 as passport transmission fee.

What's the difference between these fees and why is this courier service so ridiculously expensive? Almost as expensive as the visa application itself.

neilismyname

Mar 9, 2022
Hi,

Can someone please help? My sister in law is trying to submit her passport for stamping to NYC VAC.

She was charged $57 for two way courier service and now they're asking her to include a money order or cashier's check for $22 as passport transmission fee.

What's the difference between these fees and why is this courier service so ridiculously expensive? Almost as expensive as the visa application itself.
just pay the money, what are you getting by posting here or arguing with VFS. eat out less for a week or month.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
I'm not short of money. I just want to understand what those different fees are and whether I'm being charged correctly.

Can22

Feb 15, 2022
Hi,

Hi
Is this for TRV passport submission or the PR passport submission. For TRV like work visa they have mentioned Passport transmission fee is exempted in website

Can22

Feb 15, 2022
Hi
Thanks. Can you please share the link to where they say this?
We were given slip from the NY VAC in that its mentioned. This is applicable only if you have given Biometric in NY VAC. Otherwise has to pay this package transmission fee of 22.80 $ as Money order
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/additional-services
Label creation website also its mentioned clearly. Its like the processing fee for VAC I think, the courier charge is Fedex courier charge for overnight shipment, nothing to do with VAC as such

KrityArvin

May 10, 2022
We were given slip from the NY VAC in that its mentioned. This is applicable only if you have given Biometric in NY VAC. Otherwise has to pay this package transmission fee of 22.80 $ as Money order
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/additional-services
Label creation website also its mentioned clearly. Its like the processing fee for VAC I think, the courier charge is Fedex courier charge for overnight shipment, nothing to do with VAC as such
Hi, I paid for the two-way courier service per package (Fedexl) that came to 67.80$. After VAC sends out the package, how to track the package ? I tried using the same tracking number but it only shows the first time shipping information and nothing about the return..

Subbu181

May 12, 2022
Hi,

I got a similar response saying I need to send VAC fee by money order for $ 22.80. can someone please help me on where to submit the money order? whom/what should the money order be addressed to - what should be written on the money order?

I need to submit the VAC consent form. Where can I find it? could someone please direct me to the consent form. The VFS page is confusiong and the additional services page does not have all of this information.

Their customer service is terrible. None picks up the calls. No agent is available for live chat and of course nobody has responded to y emails.

Thanks in advance.

Any help is appreciated.

Mahaveer

May 22, 2022
Hello All,

Glad I found this group. Can someone please answer? I have stopped my application process due to the same. But in my case I was able to download the label for shipping. Do we also get the return label? or is it generated by VAC?. I have only one label that was generated for outbound which is shipping to Canada VAC.

Thank you!
Mahaveer