+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NURSES - Please read this (NNAS, CARNA, CNAO, CNBC)

angel123456

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Hello,
Today I am gonna share my complete experience with you from applying in NNAS till bridging to Canadian Nursing program at Mount Royal University. And I will also share some of my biggest mistakes which I made and resulted me so many disadvantages.

Advice 1. When you apply for NNAS, mark in both types of Nursing, LPN and RN. And also mark in more than one province.
Reason: To get an LPN license for BSCNs is much easier than RN license. And you can get an LPN job meanwhile working on your RN license. Same goes with province, some province are flexible and easy. CARNA is the worst

Advise 2: If you are in Canada, try to give CELBAN, IELTS is just waste of time

Advise 3: Make sure, your English scores, immunizations are valid before entering into Bridge to Canadian Nursing program
Reason Because you need to keep your English score valid through out the program. Once you get into prog, you dont have enough time to fullfill these requirements.

Advise 4: Never ever try to attempt for SEC
Reason: Because its useless, 101% is guaranteed failure rate. If you somehow manage to pass, they will still ask to do skills or few courses. For skills, they fail you in documentation . For courses, registration into courses is very time taking because they give priority to their full-time students and then failures and in the last, your turn will come.

Advise 5: Please start your process from your homeland rather coming in Canada and then apply
Reason: Thats how you can save your time.

Advise 6: (For Albertans) In the meantime, you apply for nurses license, you can apply for Childcare worker license to begin with, Its easy to get and in ALberta, there are alot of jobs available. Its no cost license.

Now the ball is in your court!!!

Best of luck!!!!

esil

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
6474 LCP Application ....PR/OWP
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 Refused app..: 20-Feb-2016 re-send app....: 25-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
IMM5406; 5669 Visa Officer :..... LZHL
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016 OWP approved: 01-June-2016 PR Eligibility: 15-June-2016
File Transfer...
to Abu Dhabi 15-June-2016 PR Option1 old pathway
Med's Request
19-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
11-08-2018
LANDED..........
God's will
angel123456 said:
Hello,
Today I am gonna share my complete experience with you from applying in NNAS till bridging to Canadian Nursing program at Mount Royal University. And I will also share some of my biggest mistakes which I made and resulted me so many disadvantages.

Advice 1. When you apply for NNAS, mark in both types of Nursing, LPN and RN. And also mark in more than one province.
Reason: To get an LPN license for BSCNs is much easier than RN license. And you can get an LPN job meanwhile working on your RN license. Same goes with province, some province are flexible and easy. CARNA is the worst

Advise 2: If you are in Canada, try to give CELBAN, IELTS is just waste of time

Advise 3: Make sure, your English scores, immunizations are valid before entering into Bridge to Canadian Nursing program
Reason Because you need to keep your English score valid through out the program. Once you get into prog, you dont have enough time to fullfill these requirements.

Advise 4: Never ever try to attempt for SEC
Reason: Because its useless, 101% is guaranteed failure rate. If you somehow manage to pass, they will still ask to do skills or few courses. For skills, they fail you in documentation . For courses, registration into courses is very time taking because they give priority to their full-time students and then failures and in the last, your turn will come.

Advise 5: Please start your process from your homeland rather coming in Canada and then apply
Reason: Thats how you can save your time.

Advise 6: (For Albertans) In the meantime, you apply for nurses license, you can apply for Childcare worker license to begin with, Its easy to get and in ALberta, there are alot of jobs available. Its no cost license.

Now the ball is in your court!!!

Best of luck!!!!

Hi your post is so helpful.
i want to ask. for my husband, actually i am alberta caregiver and nurse in profession. i am already OWP waiting to be PR with my family. now my question is my husband is a registered nurse presently working as Staff Nurse in saudi arabia. if they get the PR can he get the LPN job in alberta?