+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

nurse needing help for live in caregiver application

kikaykit

Mar 9, 2013
Hi anyone please help me i am applying for LCP and its said there that i need to attached sss/philhealth contribution made by my employer. I was a PDN but my employer did not ask me for sss/philhealth. I only had my philhealth with my last employer but i made the payments since the ask me to bacause i am under contractual basis will i fall under the 6mos training instead of experience?. Thanks. Hope anyone could help me.

edenmae_mri

May 3, 2013
hello i have the same problem with kikaykit, i had an experience way back 2012 for at least 6 mos however my employer has not applied me with sss or philhealth. but now I already have one issued by the government since im working under the program RN Heals. so my question is 1. can I use my experience in applying?even without sss/philhealth? 2. can I use my certificate of employment from my current work? please help me with this.

janeyboss

Aug 23, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi edenmae_mri & kikaykit, i think its just fine even without those sss/philhealth. Just get a letter of employment from your previous employer stating that you worked for them FROM- TO, your patient's case and your responsibilities. Also, your previous employer must state that she/he was not able to get you sss/philhealth during the duration of employment. Have it notarize by a lawyer. That's it. After all, I guess you both are RN's, so you are more than qualified for the LCP program. Good luck!

l.o.v.3

Jun 5, 2013
eam said:
Sa alberta po sila, hindi ko po kasi sure kung ako po ung papalit.. yah, i already have employer in HK, sana kung maayos ko papers ko, baka po nextmonth ang alis ko, need ko po kasing magtraining at maipasa yung household services sa tesda kasi kailangan daw po yun pagpupunta ng Hongkong. Pag naka1year na lang po siguro ako sa HK then apply na lang po ako para sigurado.
Thank u..
Hi eam,

JUst want to ask kasi I have a caregiver certificate and caregiver NCII.need ba talaga ang Household services certificate or ang household NCII if mag apply as dh sa hk?

Thank you. :)

anamag

May 16, 2014
hi , there iyan din ang problema ng sister ko , I want to sponsor her as our nanny from Hongkong may caregiver training siya at NC2 kaya lang no experience sa Phils at hindi siya nurse graduate but she has 72 units sa college at sa Hongkong naman she is working as a housekeeper walang bata or matanda na inaalagaan, puede kaya iyon? I told her to change employer na may bata , pero sabi niya saying naman daw ang 3 months na accumulate niya sa Hongkong. Ano kaya dapat gawin ?? any ideas , I can get her ng LMO since na nag hire din kami 2 yrs ago ng Filipina nanny dito, pinag HK ko na nga para lang makuha ko siya , kasi sa PInas once ko na siya pinadalhan ng LMO pero na deny , so we are trying Hongkong . hopefully talaga , thank you

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
anamag said:
hi , there iyan din ang problema ng sister ko , I want to sponsor her as our nanny from Hongkong may caregiver training siya at NC2 kaya lang no experience sa Phils at hindi siya nurse graduate but she has 72 units sa college at sa Hongkong naman she is working as a housekeeper walang bata or matanda na inaalagaan, puede kaya iyon? I told her to change employer na may bata , pero sabi niya saying naman daw ang 3 months na accumulate niya sa Hongkong. Ano kaya dapat gawin ?? any ideas , I can get her ng LMO since na nag hire din kami 2 yrs ago ng Filipina nanny dito, pinag HK ko na nga para lang makuha ko siya , kasi sa PInas once ko na siya pinadalhan ng LMO pero na deny , so we are trying Hongkong . hopefully talaga , thank you
Hi, actually Caregiving training is not necessarily here in HK but a plus factor since your sister has no ward or experience in the Phil. She must complete the one year paid experience here before she can apply. Right now CIC officers are very strict so better complete first the one year and be ready for all the documents such as TOR, Hk contract and reference letter as well as NBI with 3 months validity. Don't be in a hurry coz God has a perfect timkng. Good luck.

anamag

May 16, 2014
thank you denyaley for the input , so I will tell her na lang she does not need to change employers with kids , tiis na lang muna siya with her current job as a housekeeper ,she has all her documents completed aside from NBI at references yon na lang need niya. Dala na niya everything . Goodluck with your application, hofefully soon dito ka na rin , which part of Canada you are going?

Jun 5, 2014
@anamag:

I was in hongkong for five years. in my first two years there i applied as caregiver dito sa canada.. mag-alaga ako ng bata.. narefuse ako dahil walang bata sa mga alaga ko sa hongkong. kaya i suggest she better change employer. the best kung infant to 4 years old alaga nya. segurado yon.

Kramcious

Jan 14, 2020
Hi, I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines. How can I apply for a caregiver job in Canada? And what are the necessary requirements? If IELTS is required I do have a band 6 score.