+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

nurse needing help for live in caregiver application

eam

Aug 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank u eurogirl..
so, I need to work in HK atleast 1year in HK before applying in the live-in caregiver program..

eam

Aug 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just want to inquire, sa mga nagApply sa Hongkong para makahanap ng employer sa Canada, what name po ng agency yung pinagApplyan nyo?

koikoi

Sep 12, 2012
inquiring for caregiver application fr hk to canada

hi everybody,,im filipina,,,just new here,,,now its my 2nd mos here in hk as dh,,,ngdh talaga ko para lang mkpagapply sa canada,,,kc nandun na lahat sister ko sa canada,,ako na lang naiiwan,,,ayoko sa pilipinas kasi minsa n ako nadeny for tourist visa dun,,and im afraid na madeny uli,,,so now nandito ako,,,i just want to confirm kung gaano ba katagal na dpata ako mgwork dito bago ako mgaaply,,,may employer na ako,,,ang balak nmain ng sis ko na nasa ontario is agency to agency,,,agency from canada to agency here in hk ang process,,,naguguluhan lang talaga ako kasi sabi ng mga iba ko nakausap na dh din dito kahit ,mga 8 months pwede na mgaaply kasi aabutin din ako ng 1 year kapag naissue na visa,,,o do i have to finish exact 1 year tsaka pala issubmit application ko,,,thanks ,,,please need help

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
2-Jul-2012 dated 25-June-2012
Med's Done....
11-July-2012 Result sent July 18, 2012
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
SUbmitted together with other Documents 17-Feb. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
Re: inquiring for caregiver application fr hk to canada

koikoi said:
hi everybody,,im filipina,,,just new here,,,now its my 2nd mos here in hk as dh,,,ngdh talaga ko para lang mkpagapply sa canada,,,kc nandun na lahat sister ko sa canada,,ako na lang naiiwan,,,ayoko sa pilipinas kasi minsa n ako nadeny for tourist visa dun,,and im afraid na madeny uli,,,so now nandito ako,,,i just want to confirm kung gaano ba katagal na dpata ako mgwork dito bago ako mgaaply,,,may employer na ako,,,ang balak nmain ng sis ko na nasa ontario is agency to agency,,,agency from canada to agency here in hk ang process,,,naguguluhan lang talaga ako kasi sabi ng mga iba ko nakausap na dh din dito kahit ,mga 8 months pwede na mgaaply kasi aabutin din ako ng 1 year kapag naissue na visa,,,o do i have to finish exact 1 year tsaka pala issubmit application ko,,,thanks ,,,please need help
Im not located in HK, pro sa mga nabasa ko, at least 1 year po, if you meet the requirements as caregiver you can apply kung 8 months ka plang ata.. Do you have experience in childcare or relevant experience? Wait ka po ng reply ng mga members dito. :)

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
if you have 6 months caregiver cert. You can apply within 8 months, but prior to that no training or experience. You have to finish one yr before you submit your application. They will base you 1 yr experience to qualify.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
if your sister is already in canada you have the advantage. Dont use agency they can do it themselved just find you employer willing to sponsor you.

koikoi

Sep 12, 2012
hello mga sisses...tnx sa comments...yeah ihahanap nga ako ng sponsor ng sister ko sa canada pero ipprosses lang namin sa agency para mura na lang bayad namin,,,i cannot wait to apply na kc,,,nahihirapan na ako sa amo ko chinese,,,actually ngtraining ako live in caregiver,,,may certificate ako pero hindi pa ako nakpagtesda kc nga departure ko na nun for hongkong,,,pero nasa akin na lahat ng certificate ng school,,ung tesda na lang kulang,,,need pa ba ung tesda certificatae dito sa hk,,,,angaalaga din ako ng bata,,,cguro ng i can apply for 8 months,,,tnx sa comments

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
If you can find direct employer no need to hire agency. Everything is in the website. I did it to my sister she is waiting for a visa now. To play safe finished your 1 yr experience because if you got problems with your training cert and they verify it's not complete they will denied your visa. Wasting time and money. Im not familiar with tesda what they look for is you have 6 months full time classroom setting plus the Ojt. Or contact your school if that's acceptable.

You have to chose which type of qualification you submit. 6 months training or 1 year experience.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Certificate of 6 month care giving training course or one year paid experience as a caregiver/nanny to qualify.

lianacona said:
If u can get a 6month contract in HK, very good and much better. Instead of spending your time here sa Phil, you get experience sa HK while applying there. Faster pa. Timing mo na by May 2013, you can leave for Canada. Strive to folo ur time table. U have employer in HK already? From the website which I gave you, it says na 6-months training as in the Caregiving course and 6 months paid experience are the requirements for a caregiving work permit. Pero depende pa rin sa employer mo kung mabigyan ka ng lmo at contract. And yes, processing in HK is faster. Saan ba sa Canada?

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
the employer can start applying for LMO here in Canada when you have reached your 8th month there so that by that time it gets approved (4 months or so) you can send your application to the Consulate there. I advise you to do the application on your own if your sister will find a employer for you. You can send the application thru mail if you do not have time. goodluck =)

eam

Aug 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koikoi, yan din ask ko eh.. kasi my caregiver certificate na ako, my certificate ng tesda at 2months OJT.. kaso sabi mas mabuti pa rin daw na 1yr. bago magsubmit ng papers.. buti ka pa nandyan ka na sa HK, ako and2 pa rin sa pinas, next year ko plan magwork dyan sa HK.. goodluck sayo.. :)

hoping2b

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thru hk to canada talaga ang mabilis na way to apply as caregiver... ok din sana ang singapore kaso matagal din ang processing ng caregiver sa SG bakit kaya?

guys may tanong pala ako OT na ito what if kung hindi caregiver ang aapplyan going to canada from hk pwede na kaya mag apply to canada kahit 6mos palang working in HK? thanks sa magreply.

spongie24

Sep 21, 2012
hi newbie here, just wanna ask if you know some trust and good agencies here in the philippines bound to hk kase im also planning to apply as DH then after a year apply going to canada, i also had a Caregiving Certificate as well as TESDA Cert. and it will be my first time abroad if ever do you think hk is a good place kase i heard mahirap mg DH, may mga kamag anak din ako sa canada who could help me to go there and find me an employer but the first step is to go to HK, im just afraid sa mga agencies who collects a large amount of money from applicants to go there, any idea especially to those already in HK could you refer a good agency thanks everyone.. :)

annkhulet

Jan 18, 2013
im now 3 months in hongkong,wants to apply as a caregiver in hongkong but im high school graduate...they said that i must have 72 units to be qualified...am i qualified for that position or is there any way i can work to canada? help pls...