13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
geeladys said:
This comment is comical at best. Especially since you do not know my case. Yes I am one of those try it and see what happens people and it worked for me! :p

Kudos to all the people that take chances!!!
Ok well if you feel good about it

Then a pat on the back for you eh

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
I did enjoy this conversation/argument :) Glad you were successful with your application, geeladys!
Gotta get back to work now, the arena is all yours - geeladys and suvan. Keep it PG rated, please.

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
iam_toby said:
I did enjoy this conversation/argument :) Glad you were successful with your application, geeladys!
Gotta get back to work now, the arena is all yours - geeladys and suvan. Keep it PG rated, please.
Can't be bothered tob, I better get back to work too :)

Feiniao

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-23-2013
AOR Received.
11-02-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
It is very interesting to see your all smart guys discussed the "stupid" and "retard" here. I am one of the "stupid" guys who made stupid mistakes on my application. Sorry for delaying your cases bacause of my stupid mistakes. Good luck to all of smart guys and "stupid" guys.

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
Feiniao said:
It is very interesting to see your all smart guys discussed the "stupid" and "retard" here. I am one of the "stupid" guys who made stupid mistakes on my application. Sorry for delaying your cases bacause of my stupid mistakes. Good luck to all of smart guys and "stupid" guys.
Cheers apology accepted

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
iam_toby said:
Phew. 7 negative ratings since I posted here. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
lOl oh well, have to speak your mind when you believe in something that much eh.
You pleased many Tob but you can't please em all unfortunately

Feiniao

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-23-2013
AOR Received.
11-02-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
suvan said:
Toby summed it up perfect !!!

No matter what you say 'it does' slow the whole system down.!

All I can say to you my friend, if your app is rejected you really can't say anything.

You are blatantly one of the 'try it and see what happens people'
Suvan may be a smart one, but not the one makes others comfortable and want to share with. Hopyfully Suvan will be smart in her entire life as she did in her application.

potgoa

Sep 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/02/2013
AOR Received.
20/03/2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02/12/2013
Med's Done....
07/12/2013
geeladys said:
I would just like to say that firstly I think it's really sad that we can go around calling people "retards" and "stupid" just for a chance at PR. People that don't meet the requirements 100% take a chance, maybe that's their only chance with the time they have and with most chances there is still a probability that you will succeed. Some errors are unintentional, misinterpretation or people may think it's just better to apply and take a risk than do nothing!

Yes I agree that fully meeting the requirements leave little room for error or rejection... but at the same time you shouldn't be frustrated because you may lose time but we all invest the same amount of time and money into this process. I understand some people have PR already but it doesn't mean you can talk down to "stupid" people who like you and I are just taking a chance at a better life. Just because you read the instructions and there is no ambiguity in your situation or w/e doesn't make your application more worthy of other people's. Besides WHO CARES! Either way it's a lengthy process and it's lengthy for everybody!

I just think it's insulting because alot of people come here for help and yes people make mistakes but it's wrong to group them as "retards" or "stupid" just because you think it's affecting your process. None of us know the VO's process so unless you're a VO. I suggest you refrain from calling out people/strangers as "stupid".
I agree with you ;)

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
Feiniao said:
Suvan may be a smart one, but not the one makes others comfortable and want to share with. Hopyfully Suvan will be smart in her entire life as she did in her application.
By no means do I think I'm ultra smart or intelligent!!!

My friend I have said this many times on here and il say it again.

This Canadian residency application could be the most important thing you have done in your whole life!, it's important to you?, is it not?

So, logically speaking

Now weather or not you are MR smarty paints or not, when you have that whole application in front of you, almost ready to send, do you not, or did you not go back through several times to check and confirm everything is in order?

As I just said this is probably the most important thing you've done in your life?!

So this is how I just don't get it!.

There are no excuses, it is our responsibility as applicants to make sure it's right!. It's
No one else's fault.

Now to calm this down just a bit, I wasn't saying I was pissed at the guys filing wrong,
Due to lack of concentration at time of finishing app.

I was saying it was the ones who lie and have blatant lie applications that I had beef with manly.

These are the apps that slow it down for all of us, even if the VO thinks it Looks like BS, he or she still has to follow their procedures in processing.

This is turn wastes time for the 'true' applicants.

R0ger

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suvan said:
This Canadian residency application could be the most important thing you have done in your whole life!
Well said! This is why I wish more people would invest into finalising their application with the help of a reliable and experienced immigration consultant. This is not a matter of being smart; you can overlook something even with an IQ 180. :)

It's just that a second pair of eyes -- experienced eyes -- will go far to ensure completeness and consistency. I'd rather spend $$$ upfront than having to re-submit in 10 months due to a technicality.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
In my opinion, there are other factors contributing to the delays:
1. the cut-backs in budget?
2. Visa office closures? Buffalo should never have been closed, probably had very experienced officers. The closure meant files had to be transferred to other offices and likely to the end of the queue. Not fair on them.
3. fewer officers but ever increasing workload? Think about when your co-workers are on vacation/sick/etc and you have to do your work and cover theirs too - do you get more done or less in the same time frame?
4. background checks - easier to obtain information/verification in some countries than others.
5. those who have visited the entire planet including countries with known terror links - your security checks will take as long as CIC needs to ensure you are not a threat to Canada. No one should have a problem with this. This is done by CSIS in collaboration with CIC. If need be, you may be required to attend a security interview. There is someone on the forum who was suspected to be a hacker and called for a security interview - I believe he's been stuck at that stage for at least 1 year.
6. level of experience of the officer - a junior officer may send a file for further review if they are not able to make the decision themselves.
7. interviews - this delays the process.
8. patience - very important, there is no way around this one.

These are not issues that go away even if all 3000 plus applications are completed perfectly.

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Good information, SenoritaBella!!

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
byrwus said:
to Suvan and Toby

we saw a guy here called gladaki. he helped lots of people. you exchanged lots of warms words with him and lots of greetings.
he got rejected.
now go to you friend and tell him he is retarded.

you hypocrites !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to everyone who agree with me.
Well there's not many people that have agreed with you!!, only the ones who have fudged their application like yourself......, understandable.

If I remember correctly gladaki had an issue with the 'time' accumulated because he was a post grad, he even mentioned and admitted that this was poor on his part, he applied under the old two year rule (it worked out that he hadn't accumulated 2 years of skilled experience)

He has reapplied under the new one year rule, in which he will be successful!!

I'm quite sure (and don't want to know the details to be honest or care) that your apps are fudged in a lot worse ways, as I say I don't want to know.

Iv said enough on this topic, as always Il say what I want!! im sure you guys have noticed I really don't give a sh-t about +'s and -'s!!
I don't care if I get a thousand -s, in fact iv worked a little game for myself, im seeing how many -'s I can get, so go ahead.....