+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Number of cases Accepted. Processed, and refused in CEC 2008-2013

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
iam_toby said:
You're getting a little off topic here. And I find that statement insulting, as spending time here doesn't help me -
I try to help others. If that's stupid, then I gotta be stupid.

But I still like wasting my time to help.
Toby: I had to say this... I (and I am pretty sure all of us in this forum) really appreciate all your help and support.. you are helping others which I think is a great deed and pls keep doing it brother...

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
canadavisa13 said:
new_guy,you are wishing for too much :p lol
i wish an immigration officer from cpp-ottawa will deliver your visa personally to your door and accompany you to the border for your landing then greet you on becoming permanent resident and invite you for dinner at a fancy restaurant then drive you home and wish you a good night :p
Dinner would be nice... only if it is a lady VO ;D ;)

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
byrwus said:
it is not me to judge and I do not intend to offend anyone.

I just got pissed off seeing words like "retards" here.
Toby is totally right! I don't think we're the kinda people who just like to burst out with harsh names like 'retards' unless it's totally called for!

Any the point is it 'is' totally called for!

To think that our applications could go through in a much shorter time because of these people is very frustrating (as we all know eh!)

People who think they can fool the system with such blatant BS applications

Oh yes the right has bee earnt to use the word 'retards' for sure !!!

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
byrwus said:
ok if you say so. miracles does not happen. do not apply if you do not meet conditions.

if for some reason the vo is in bad mood and find a simple reason to refuse your application I want to see your face.

Sorry your talking a load of BS!!!!!

If your application is 100% for real it will go through!! There is no conspiracy

Now on the other hand if you've tried to blag it (excuse my English).
That's means BS, then you can't complain if it don't go through !

That's a no brainier, goes without saying

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
byrwus said:
ok if you say so. miracles does not happen. do not apply if you do not meet conditions.

if for some reason the vo is in bad mood and find a simple reason to refuse your application I want to see your face.
" do not apply if you do not meet conditions"

Errrrrrrrrrrr well obviously no !!!!!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Seems that me wasting time on here, because im stupid, is highly appreciated ::)
Thanks folks! And I couldn't agree more with suvan,
if your application if 100% real, you meet the requirements and you don't make mistakes
in your application, then it will be successful.

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
iam_toby said:
Seems that me wasting time on here, because im stupid, is highly appreciated ::)
Thanks folks! And I couldn't agree more with suvan,
if your application if 100% real, you meet the requirements and you don't make mistakes
in your application, then it will be successful.
:) it's a no brainier eh tob

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
byrwus said:
nothing is 100% sure until you have landed.
8)

This emotion was made for you my friend......
Shady as hell

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
byrwus said:
nothing is 100% sure until you have landed.
Yes, it is. The CEC is a pass/fail system. If you meet the requirements ( work experience, language, experience gained on valid work permit ) and do not have any medical conditions making you inadmissible, then your application will be successful.
That's why it's called pass/fail system.

Pass:
you meet the requirements ==> successful

Fail:
you do not meet the requirements ==> not successful.

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
iam_toby said:
Yes, it is. The CEC is a pass/fail system. If you meet the requirements ( work experience, language, experience gained on valid work permit ) and do not have any medical conditions making you inadmissible, then your application will be successful.
That's why it's called pass/fail system.

Pass:
you meet the requirements ==> successful

Fail:
you do not meet the requirements ==> not successful.
And it's as simple as that !

geeladys

Aug 11, 2011
I would just like to say that firstly I think it's really sad that we can go around calling people "retards" and "stupid" just for a chance at PR. People that don't meet the requirements 100% take a chance, maybe that's their only chance with the time they have and with most chances there is still a probability that you will succeed. Some errors are unintentional, misinterpretation or people may think it's just better to apply and take a risk than do nothing!

Yes I agree that fully meeting the requirements leave little room for error or rejection... but at the same time you shouldn't be frustrated because you may lose time but we all invest the same amount of time and money into this process. I understand some people have PR already but it doesn't mean you can talk down to "stupid" people who like you and I are just taking a chance at a better life. Just because you read the instructions and there is no ambiguity in your situation or w/e doesn't make your application more worthy of other people's. Besides WHO CARES! Either way it's a lengthy process and it's lengthy for everybody!

I just think it's insulting because alot of people come here for help and yes people make mistakes but it's wrong to group them as "retards" or "stupid" just because you think it's affecting your process. None of us know the VO's process so unless you're a VO. I suggest you refrain from calling out people/strangers as "stupid".

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
geeladys said:
I would just like to say that firstly I think it's really sad that we can go around calling people "retards" and "stupid" just for a chance at PR. People that don't meet the requirements 100% take a chance,

If those people don't meet the requirements, their application will be rejected for sure. There's no such thing as taking a chance. Like I said above, it's a pass/fail system, not a pass/fail/maybe system.

maybe that's their only chance with the time they have and with most chances there is still a probability that you will succeed. Some errors are unintentional, misinterpretation or people may think it's just better to apply and take a risk than do nothing!

Yes, but isn't that silly?! You apply, but know you don't qualify? Why would you do that? Doesn't make sense, and VOs don't care if it's their only chance or not. Requirements not met => Rejected.

Yes I agree that fully meeting the requirements leave little room for error or rejection...

Amen!

but at the same time you shouldn't be frustrated because you may lose time but we all invest the same amount of time and money into this process. I understand some people have PR already but it doesn't mean you can talk down to "stupid" people who like you and I are just taking a chance at a better life.

I'm a far way from getting my PR approved. I applied in September this year, but I know that I checked my application over and over again. I asked friends and family to proof read as well, to rule out mistakes at an early stage. I worked hard for that application, researched for days and took my time filling out the forms.

Just because you read the instructions and there is no ambiguity in your situation or w/e doesn't make your application more worthy of other people's. Besides WHO CARES! Either way it's a lengthy process and it's lengthy for everybody!

I just think it's insulting because alot of people come here for help and yes people make mistakes but it's wrong to group them as "retards" or "stupid" just because you think it's affecting your process.

It's not only affecting my process, it's affecting OUR processing time. And I don't call people stupid who come hear to ask question and look for answers. On the contrary, those people are smart - if they ask questions BEFORE they file their application.

None of us know the VO's process so unless you're a VO. I suggest you refrain from calling out people/strangers as "stupid".

You should leave it up to me, how I refer to people who are ignorant and acting reckless and stupid, in my opinion. But I do value your opinion and thank you for sharing it.

And no, you don't have to agree with me. That's fine, we're here to discuss and I'm only sharing my thoughts.
I never addressed someone in specific, so if you feel offended by what I've said - I'm sorry! I did not mean to
offend anyone.

I just think we're all grown-ups, and applying for PR is a big step and should therefore be well thought thru.

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
geeladys said:
I would just like to say that firstly I think it's really sad that we can go around calling people "retards" and "stupid" just for a chance at PR. People that don't meet the requirements 100% take a chance, maybe that's their only chance with the time they have and with most chances there is still a probability that you will succeed. Some errors are unintentional, misinterpretation or people may think it's just better to apply and take a risk than do nothing!

Yes I agree that fully meeting the requirements leave little room for error or rejection... but at the same time you shouldn't be frustrated because you may lose time but we all invest the same amount of time and money into this process. I understand some people have PR already but it doesn't mean you can talk down to "stupid" people who like you and I are just taking a chance at a better life. Just because you read the instructions and there is no ambiguity in your situation or w/e doesn't make your application more worthy of other people's. Besides WHO CARES! Either way it's a lengthy process and it's lengthy for everybody!

I just think it's insulting because alot of people come here for help and yes people make mistakes but it's wrong to group them as "retards" or "stupid" just because you think it's affecting your process. None of us know the VO's process so unless you're a VO. I suggest you refrain from calling out people/strangers as "stupid".
Toby summed it up perfect !!!

No matter what you say 'it does' slow the whole system down.!

All I can say to you my friend, if your app is rejected you really can't say anything.

You are blatantly one of the 'try it and see what happens people'

geeladys

Aug 11, 2011
suvan said:
Toby summed it up perfect !!!

No matter what you say 'it does' slow the whole system down.!

All I can say to you my friend, if your app is rejected you really can't say anything.

You are blatantly one of the 'try it and see what happens people'
This comment is comical at best. Especially since you do not know my case. Yes I am one of those try it and see what happens people and it worked for me! :p

Kudos to all the people that take chances!!!