NTNP with Express Entry almost done

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I applied for NTNP (Northwest Territories Nomination Program) almost at the same time I applied for the first time in EE, took so long because I didn't provided proof of funds, until 3-4 weeks ago. So now I have the letter and I am able to apply thru EE but with paper application form no Express Entry. Anyway I already have LMIA so I didn't need it for my 600 points.

CIC already asked for RPRF (2 weeks ago) but my status in ECAS is still "In Process". I am pretty confident the PPR is around the corner but you never know.

Should I send my paper application anyway? Should I wait a little bit? If I send a paper application could this create any conflict with my current EE application?

steventran

Dec 21, 2015
Hi Bro, what NTNP program that you applied for? How to obtain Labor Market Impact?
How long is the process (please stage by stage)
Thank you very much :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
macast said:
So I applied for NTNP (Northwest Territories Nomination Program) almost at the same time I applied for the first time in EE, took so long because I didn't provided proof of funds, until 3-4 weeks ago. So now I have the letter and I am able to apply thru EE but with paper application form no Express Entry. Anyway I already have LMIA so I didn't need it for my 600 points.

CIC already asked for RPRF (2 weeks ago) but my status in ECAS is still "In Process". I am pretty confident the PPR is around the corner but you never know.

Should I send my paper application anyway? Should I wait a little bit? If I send a paper application could this create any conflict with my current EE application?
Wait, sorry, I'm afraid I don't follow completely.

Is your RPRF for your Express Entry application? If so, ECAS is not working anymore for EE applications.

There's no real trend with the timing of PPR after RPRF.

There'll be no conflict if you choose to send the paper application in parallel, as long as you pay the application fee. Of course.

You can withdraw the other application if you get PPR from the other.