+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NSNP- application is currently in the queue for processing

Thusha852

Dec 14, 2022
Hi,

I applied for NSNP through an agent on 6 September 2022 and I received an acknowledgment receipt on 7 October. It's been nearly four months now, I recently sent a mail to Nova scotia immigration to check the current status of my application, and the reply I received was as below.
I would be very much appreciative If anyone could help me figure out the approximate timeline to get the final decision on my application and at what stage my file is.

"Your application is currently in the queue for processing.

The decision to process applications and processing timelines can depend on several factors, including application volumes, quality of applications received and labour market information.
A program officer will contact you when your application is in assessment if additional information is required.
Applications go through a completeness check before assignment to a Program Officer for a thorough review.
Do not send us resumes, passport copies, or personal documents of any kind through email without being specifically requested to do so by a Program Officer.
Where applicable, additional information can be uploaded to your existing online application."

Bindra

Jun 25, 2022
Hi,

I also received an acknowledgement receipt on 13 September 2022, I applied on 19 August, but till date there is no update. I have applied under ‘occupation in demand stream’.

Have you got any update from an agent?