+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Now WES needs MDU, rohtak to send transcripts to them electronically, does anyone know the process?

rauhan

Jul 7, 2021
Now WES needs MDU, rohtak to send transcripts to them electronically, does anyone know the process?

neetu1011

Aug 18, 2021
Hey
I recently visited MDU for transcripts to be sent to WES on 8Aug'21. They do have an option to send transcripts digitally. When asked, they did confirm that they have feasibility to send documents through mail, but I still don't see any update on WES portal. I will keep you posted about the update.

mohit_1802

Aug 31, 2021
@neetu1011 Hey, same thing happened with me on 4th of August. I was planning to collect it by hand but MDU said that they will directly send it to WES electronically but no updates on WES portal yet.

Any updates from your side ?

neetu1011

Aug 18, 2021
You need to follow up with them...keep calling them and escalate the issue unless they mail docs to wes

Arub Piplani

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
You need to follow up with them...keep calling them and escalate the issue unless they mail docs to wes
They are not sending electronically?Because my friend submitted all the documents on 29th September and they told him that they will send electronically
So I have to wait or send him to university so that they can send my postal mail?

neetu1011

Aug 18, 2021
Process is completely digital now...Not sure whether you are asking about your documents or your friend's

Anyway, once you submit your documents at University, they usually take 10-12days to send transcripts to WES digitally..so if your friend has submitted on 29th September, then he should wait till 14th October...and if he still don't find any update from WES, then he should follow up on University's number

mohit_1802

Aug 31, 2021
@Arub Piplani , Neetu1011 is right. You will need to follow up with them over the phone otherwise they will not proceed on your application.

I had to call them 2-3 times in order to get my task done. But the good thing is that once they send the digital docs to WES, you will get your ECA within hours.

Arub Piplani

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Can you provide the number so that I can call them, Actually my friend submit the application on my behalf as he lives near Rohtak

touseefdar

Oct 11, 2021
I am out of India, how I can contact with University to request them to send WES electronically. Please need your help

mehtasahil21

Nov 24, 2021
Guys, thanks for confirming that MDU can digitally send transcripts to WES but need to follow it up with MDU closely to get the task done.
Can we also pay MDU online and send scans of marksheets and degree by email to them and then they process transcripts and send digitally to WES

Reactions: vvp9224

neetu1011

Aug 18, 2021
Guys, thanks for confirming that MDU can digitally send transcripts to WES but need to follow it up with MDU closely to get the task done.
Can we also pay MDU online and send scans of marksheets and degree by email to them and then they process transcripts and send digitally to WES
No idea about this..because I had to visit the campus to submit all DMCs photocopies, a handwritten application and ofcourse fee to initiate the process.