+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - December 2018 Passport sending to CIC

aklomjaroon

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys,

I am about to send mine and I got PPR on Nov26th However, I really really need to get my passport there ASAP since I have my flight book at the end of December? Can I send it through Fedex or UPS instead?? But when i went to them they said it's different PO Box number

Please help and thank you so so m

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys,

I am about to send mine and I got PPR on Nov26th However, I really really need to get my passport there ASAP since I have my flight book at the end of December? Can I send it through Fedex or UPS instead?? But when i went to them they said it's different PO Box number

No on the letter it mentioned ‘Only Canada post’

Reactions: aklomjaroon

poltonjung

May 7, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I don't know.
AOR Received.
29-June-2017
Med's Request
06-April-2018
Med's Done....
10-April-2018
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi guys,

Only Canada Post is acceptible. You would be better to take a risk on returning back a little bit late rather than a refusal of your envelop by using Fedex or UPS. Actually, Canada Post got back to work today. So, it won't take long as much as a month.

DDDong

Nov 12, 2018
Nov 26, 2018 PPR - PNP-inland OINP
Nov 26, 2018 Passport sent ( Canada Post Xpresspost)
Nov 28, 2018 Delivered

Rpatel22

Sep 21, 2018
Hey guys i know they say only xprss post.... but my friends have sent through fedex.... instead of writing p.o box number they are addressing the fedex envelope to US ppr mailing address which is 365 laurier ave-ottawa. I called fedex they said they wont del to po box....so we gave the US Delivery address. Basically same building.....but po. Box is different postal code but is locted at 365 laurier only.

He recieved his in 5 days....

Can we still do it

aklomjaroon

Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys i know they say only xprss post.... but my friends have sent through fedex.... instead of writing p.o box number they are addressing the fedex envelope to US ppr mailing address which is 365 laurier ave-ottawa. I called fedex they said they wont del to po box....so we gave the US Delivery address. Basically same building.....but po. Box is different postal code but is locted at 365 laurier only.

Can we still do it
You guys live in Canada ya?

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017

Can we still do it
You mean your friend received COPR in 5 days via using Fed EX?

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017

Nov 26, 2018 PPR - PNP-inland AINP
Nov 26, 2018 Passport sent ( Canada Post Priority)
Nov 28, 2018 Mail still in Calgary