+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - December 2018 Passport sending to CIC

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
Ppr Nov 26
Passport sent Nov 26 from Toronto by xpress Canada post envelop
Passport delivered Nov 29
Even thought when I open pdf Confirmation of delivery on Canada Post website I can not see the signature of the person who accepted it Just a black rectangular instead of signature...Well... Hope it is not so important.

Harshi90

Oct 17, 2018
Ppr Nov 26
Even thought when I open pdf Confirmation of delivery on Canada Post website I can not see the signature of the person who accepted it Just a black rectangular instead of signature...Well... Hope it is not so important.
No one sign for it as it goes to the postal box.. dont worry abt it..all good

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
Ppr Nov 26
No, its not~~ thats PO-Box~~they just drop off the mail, dont worry~~

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Ppr Nov 26
yep, same here. But if the bar is fully green (mine is fully green with "Delivered" at the top and a small note" To be determined" at the bottom. So I think it is delivered

sme990

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
yep, same here. But if the bar is fully green (mine is fully green with "Delivered" at the top and a small note" To be determined" at the bottom. So I think it is delivered
Mine is the same. What does it say in the details , delivered ?

sme990

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Mine was delivered on Nov 26 and there has been no change yet in GCKey.
How much time does it take usually for the whole process approx?