+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Ambros

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I think if they want you to do new medical it could be that they are finishing you application because the same thing happened to us,as soon as we got medical request everything was done in one month,we received medical request May 1st and June 4th PPR came,basically they received medical on May 17th and two weeks after that everything was finished. Don't lose your hope I've been there and I know what you are going through.
Yes, I know that ... but I'm a little afraid of a medical exam. We are older (50 and 45 years old) and after this suffering with the process, I'm afraid that our health is not great. But if we get a medical exam request , we will do it. Third in 2.5 years. Thank you, neighbor

Reactions: perrynoh

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Yes, we are in the PR process for 32 months (she can stay in Canada as a visitor but she is a girl who needs a job and wants to work).We had a plan to give up in July to go home, but my daughter wants to stay.She is applied for international college and she was admitted to college .If she gets a PR before the semester she will receive a scholarship but if don't get PR we have to pay one year full price for international study ($ 20000) in cash.We do not have that much cash and we can not get any credit.We try to take any course to get a work permit.If in the meantime we get PR everything will be fine.But I do not trust the IRCC anymore and I'm afraid the PR process will take a long time.

You should check with her school for the tuition policy. Carleton University charges same tuition as local student if he/she is at the final stage of pr application. My friend provide the ME notification and got some money back.

Reactions: Ambros

perrynoh

Dec 7, 2017
Hi bro
I have a question.
Approved my BOWP on May 15.
But I didn't receive original hard copy of permit.
May be returned by post ffice.
Because of I missing my p.o. box number.

So what can i do for request resend my permit from cic.
I already tried call but failed.
How about IRCC WEB FORM?
I need to apply Msp for go to hospital ASAP.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Yes, we are in the PR process for 32 months (she can stay in Canada as a visitor but she is a girl who needs a job and wants to work).We had a plan to give up in July to go home, but my daughter wants to stay.She is applied for international college and she was admitted to college .If she gets a PR before the semester she will receive a scholarship but if don't get PR we have to pay one year full price for international study ($ 20000) in cash.We do not have that much cash and we can not get any credit.We try to take any course to get a work permit.If in the meantime we get PR everything will be fine.But I do not trust the IRCC anymore and I'm afraid the PR process will take a long time.
Whr do u live?? You can get her a course from SIAST she can get a course from dere which is professional n can get wrk permit easily, dats how i did it..

Reactions: Ambros

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Guys i had a ques which nobody replied to earlier. My spouses and my medicals are expiring in first week of july, we have already done two exams one in 2016 and one in 2017 for ppr, do you think we will hv to go thru a third one as they already extended dates of our second medical exam..

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Guys i had a ques which nobody replied to earlier. My spouses and my medicals are expiring in first week of july, we have already done two exams one in 2016 and one in 2017 for ppr, do you think we will hv to go thru a third one as they already extended dates of our second medical exam..
CIC usually extend it for another year if you are an inland applicant. Since you did twice in the last two years I believe your application is outside Canada, which increases the possibility of having another medical requirement. Still I would wait for CIC request.

Ambros

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
We received new information yesterday about our case. In April 2018 they solved confusion about our nationality !!! WTF !!! Where am I from? From Mars! After 31 months in the PR application plus 3 months in the PNP application, they were confused with our nationality!

Reactions: aviana

aviana

Oct 4, 2016
We received new information yesterday about our case. In April 2018 they solved confusion about our nationality !!! WTF !!! Where am I from? From Mars! After 31 months in the PR application plus 3 months in the PNP application, they were confused with our nationality!
unbelievable,I don't know is there anything that can surprise me anymore,unbelievable