+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
We received new information yesterday about our case. In April 2018 they solved confusion about our nationality !!! WTF !!! Where am I from? From Mars! After 31 months in the PR application plus 3 months in the PNP application, they were confused with our nationality!
How come they confuse your nationality? Did you fill wrong info?

My friend from China selected Chile

Ambros

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
How come they confuse your nationality? Did you fill wrong info?

My friend from China selected Chile
Incorrect information after 32 months What kind of confusion about nationality? There are no mistakes on my part in anything! What are the officers who work on our cases and decide on our lives? Or they are not educated enough or are naturally stupid! Horrible!

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Incorrect information after 32 months What kind of confusion about nationality? There are no mistakes on my part in anything! What are the officers who work on our cases and decide on our lives? Or they are not educated enough or are naturally stupid! Horrible!
Yeah I understand your feeling.

Calm down my friend, we don't have any choice except waiting. At lease they make a progress on your case

Reactions: Ambros

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Here is my concern...

I am expecting to receive a new passport next week (June 20). I got PPR on June 13. Should I mail both passports? or just the new one? Anyone done this before?? Help..

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Here is my concern...

I am expecting to receive a new passport next week (June 20). I got PPR on June 13. Should I mail both passports? or just the new one? Anyone done this before?? Help..
Congrates Xiaopan!
I think you will should either update them your new passport info then landing with the new passport or just send them the old one if it is not expired and use this old one to landing

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Congrates Xiaopan!
I think you will should either update them your new passport info then landing with the new passport or just send them the old one if it is not expired and use this old one to landing
Thanks. I heard back from the Ottawa office that they asked to email the bio page of my new passport and only mail new passport.

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
We received new information yesterday about our case. In April 2018 they solved confusion about our nationality !!! WTF !!! Where am I from? From Mars! After 31 months in the PR application plus 3 months in the PNP application, they were confused with our nationality!
Did you ever apply for GCMS Notes ? if Yes what is the nationality written in your GCMS notes ?

Ambros

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Did you ever apply for GCMS Notes ? if Yes what is the nationality written in your GCMS notes ?
The GSCM notes have a true nationality. But a few days ago we got an email from IRCC. There he says confusion around my nationality is solved so there is no more confusion about my military service outside of Canada. What a confusion I really do not know! I sent the Military Book (translated) for entry viza to the Canadian Embassy before I entered Canada. At the PR application I filled out the form. They asked me to send them a military book 18 months ago. I did everything right. And after all they were confused. Now they are no longer confused, I do not know what reason to invent now. Because I'm still waiting

katherine888999

Jan 15, 2018
Dear all,

I just received my ppr few days ago,

here is my timeline

Send on :2015 Oct
FILE Number : 2016, Feb
SS Begin: 2017, Jan
SS done: 2018, Jan to Feb
PPR : June 15th (I might be able to get earlier like April or May) but because I did not finish the second medical exam until May 14th due to pragnency and delivery.
So when the ss is done, the ppr will come soon .

I hope everyone in our thread will get ppr soon and I feel it is a matter of time ,so guys try your best to be happy everyday because all you guys are worth of that happiness.

Best regards for all