+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

maksim2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hello everyone!!!
I have a question.
Today I got my passport back from Ottawa with visa .On my confirmation of PR for each member of my family I can see photo.
But when I opened my passport and passport of my younger dougchter I found another photos.But I couldn't find photos of my wife and my older dougchter. .
That's ok ?
Who have experience with landing please give me advice ?
Thanks

Mar 11, 2018
Hello everyone!!!
I have a question.
Today I got my passport back from Ottawa with visa .On my confirmation of PR for each member of my family I can see photo.
But when I opened my passport and passport of my younger dougchter I found another photos.But I couldn't find photos of my wife and my older dougchter. .
That's ok ?
Thanks
How long did it take for you to get back your passport?

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
Hello everyone!!!
I have a question.
That's ok ?
Thanks
You don't have to be worried. They only need the photo attached to your Confirmation of PR.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Thanks .
But what about PR card?
I thought that they are need to leave one photo for PR card?
PR card fee was part of our PR application fee, we paid that when we paid the second part of the fee. The officer who processes your landing will process the PR card too, you don't need do anything.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Any news guys? Did anyone hear any good news?

Sandip2006

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Nothing new, still waiting. I am tired.
I have a question for you. Do you know if my wife and daughter return to our country, can they wait for a PPR request there? All this is too much for my family.

Yes they can visit and request ppr in back home but there will be chances of delay in your application same like me...
We went to back home after medical examination and now they ask for another medical and police clearance from back home so be ready....

I did my medical in Sep 2017 and after one month we went to back home. Still waiting for ppr and got mail need another medical.

Reactions: Ambros

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Yes they can visit and request ppr in back home but there will be chances of delay in your application same like me...
We went to back home after medical examination and now they ask for another medical and police clearance from back home so be ready....

I did my medical in Sep 2017 and after one month we went to back home. Still waiting for ppr and got mail need another medical.
so you are living in your home country right now ??
Who is main applicant ?

Ambros

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018

The delay can't be higher. We wait 30 months. The MP office told me that we must be in Canada when we receive a request for PPR, but that makes no sense. I'm not a prisoner. We didn't go home for 3 years, waiting for PR. I can't any more.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Nothing new, still waiting. I am tired.
I have a question for you. Do you know if my wife and daughter return to our country, can they wait for a PPR request there? All this is too much for my family.
Yes, but it depends arent they supposed to be inbound? Means they cannot travel if they are inbound applicants.they have to stay and wait till they get ppr. You are lucky at least ur still with family. My wife and i have been separated since 2.5years of our marriage now.its getting really hard.