+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Ambros

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ok guys, i think my waiting time is longer than anyone of you here as I submitted my paper application in September 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!! So long that i couldn't even find a thread here for ppl applied the same time. It's 935 days as of today.

I did everything I can, trying to push it forward, but all went in vain. Myself and MP on my behalf, have contacted IRCC many times. Every time it's just the same bullshit as you all know. After one year's background check by CBSA, my status finally changed to "we are processing your background check" last month. IRCC agent said yesterday that they're verifying my security check. Don't know what that means. Not sure when or whether if the PPR will come. But I don't care anymore, after the looooooog painful frustrating wait. I was thinking of hiring a lawyer to apply for the writ of mandamus. Now i just decide not to give a shit anymore.

As an International student who did my MBA in Canada, i'm working as a banker in the one of the big five banks here. no criminal records anywhere, no visit to any other countries before coming to Canada, no terrorist activities or involvement, no family no anything. Still they put me through all these. I'm not even applying for the BOWP. If they give my PR before the expiry of my work permit, which is in early July this year, i'll take it. Otherwise I'll just go back to my own country. I'm sure I'll find a very good job back there and live a good life too. I didn't come here for all these pain and torture. I already lost my enthusiasm and hope after the process. Let them embrace ppl they let in easily. I guess we're not welcome here.

Instead of spending the time pitting and upsetting myself, i now focus on job hunting in my own country. At least I don't feel depressed or going crazy anymore.
I understand your feelings complete. We all understand you because we are in the same situation. Think carefully because you are at the end of the tunnel. Just one more step and you'll be free.

nocomments

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
when we applied for OINP, we checked the section says no intention to pursue further study, right? Once become a PR, that's my right.
Ya i remember that. I think you can negotiate with the school about delaying the enrollment to next year. Then you don’t need to worry

nocomments

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
I understand your feelings complete. We all understand you because we are in the same situation. Think carefully because you are at the end of the tunnel. Just one more step and you'll be free.
Having that said, you don’t know if there’s just one step away or not even close...

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Having that said, you don’t know if there’s just one step away or not even close...
I can understand totally what you are going thru.what ever ur saying soo damn right.. i feel the same also..my spouse and i have decided the same thing too..if by june we dnt hear anything then its over we cant live our lives separated more ,away frm eachother

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
I was so afraid of the same thing that once we cross the second week of month we wont be hearing any ppr news! Its like a pattern happening now..2 more weeks wait now.this month is gone too

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Somebody with a gud news??

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
I got my atip notes from csis yesterday. It says the client is CBSA, and the background check is completed. The note was generated on Mar 19th.

Any one know how long it could be between BC done and PPR?

One thing I notice is CIC say my background check started on Jan 13th 2017, and CSIS say they started on April 26th 2017.

Jan 13th 2017 is my first security screening date (CIC send to CSIS/CBSA), and April 26th 2017 is the third one(Received by CBSA). Anyone has notes could check the real BC start date.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
I got my atip notes from csis yesterday. It says the client is CBSA, and the background check is completed. The note was generated on Mar 19th.

One thing I notice is CIC say my background check started on Jan 13th 2017, and CSIS say they started on April 26th 2017.

Jan 13th 2017 is my first security screening date (CIC send to CSIS/CBSA), and April 26th 2017 is the third one(Received by CBSA). Anyone has notes could check the real BC start date.
If ur bc is conplete than im pretty sure by first week of may u will recieve ppr email!

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017

Congradulations! I believe it will be about one or two weeks to youto get the PPR.

HeyStarbucks

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017

Hey Seraph, if I remember right, you are waiting from early Nov 2015 right?