Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Once your passport come back, you dont need work permit anymore since you have that one time visa on your passport.
Seraph since u asked me about the lawyer..one thing the lawyer toldme whn iasked him should i apply in ee stream also for faster ,,he suggested that i will not recommend bcoz since ur already stuck in ss in pnp stream u will be stuck in ee also for ss coz the office is same for security checking for both streams and your name is also same so its unlike that u r stuck in pnp ss and not get stuck in ee ss also!

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi guys,
I would like to update you that I just landed as PR yesterday. I wish you all get your PPR soon!
Especially to Umanitoba, katherine888999, Lucky Girl, amanxdeep, samzzk, SEARPH_WatingforPPR, you guys are my sisters and brothers, helped me go through the darkest time in my life. I had no where to go but to talk to you guys, your response, your kindness, your encourages supported me to go through all of this.
Trust me, when the PPR comes, you will see that actually nothing need to be worried, because it will eventually come. Be prepared and try to do and move on your life when it hasn't come yet. You see, now I have it, I realized that I still need to do exercise to lose weight, I still need to improve my English in order to get a better job, nothing to do with the PR.
We are who we are, we are not defined by PR, we shall not be limited by PR, so try not be worried about it. You all will get it, I wish it come very soon to you, my friends. I will pray for you all.
Alex
thank you very much for encouragement and have fun in your life.

kratos25

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
kamloops BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
DEC 2 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug 17 2016
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Jan 4 2017
Med's Done....
jan 20 2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys,
I would like to update you that I just landed as PR yesterday. I wish you all get your PPR soon!
Especially to Umanitoba, katherine888999, Lucky Girl, amanxdeep, samzzk, SEARPH_WatingforPPR, you guys are my sisters and brothers, helped me go through the darkest time in my life. I had no where to go but to talk to you guys, your response, your kindness, your encourages supported me to go through all of this.
Trust me, when the PPR comes, you will see that actually nothing need to be worried, because it will eventually come. Be prepared and try to do and move on your life when it hasn't come yet. You see, now I have it, I realized that I still need to do exercise to lose weight, I still need to improve my English in order to get a better job, nothing to do with the PR.
We are who we are, we are not defined by PR, we shall not be limited by PR, so try not be worried about it. You all will get it, I wish it come very soon to you, my friends. I will pray for you all.
Alex
Thanks Alex for your kindness. I also feel lucky to have you and everyone else here waiting together in this thread. Every friend in my real life already got PR and settles down. It's nice to have you guys to encourage each other and to blame cic/cbsa together. Without you guys, I can't imagine how depressive I would be.

Good luck to your life and job hunting. I will let you know once I get the golden email

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Seraph since u asked me about the lawyer..one thing the lawyer toldme whn iasked him should i apply in ee stream also for faster ,,he suggested that i will not recommend bcoz since ur already stuck in ss in pnp stream u will be stuck in ee also for ss coz the office is same for security checking for both streams and your name is also same so its unlike that u r stuck in pnp ss and not get stuck in ee ss also!
Thanks Samzzk. Yeah, I won't apply EE either. I agree with your lawyer. And also It's not a little money.

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
I just realized my status has a change here. Not sure if it is a system glitch. I was asked Resume, Supervisor info in Jan 2017, uploaded in Feb 2017.
Before:
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
After:
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Thanks Samzzk. Yeah, I won't apply EE either. I agree with your lawyer. And also It's not a little money.
HAd another meeting with laywer, discussed further. He told me we are not going to apply gcms notes as rytnow they wont go any thng. Told i should wait 1month or two and hopefully by thn i should hear a good news. He toldme that my file has gone to london office as my visa office for my country is there and it takes alot of time for ss to pass bcoz files get delayed over dere alot, he had few more clients like mine with same passport. But nyways though he said its 28+ months now so according to him i should hear something. But since i contacted ralph goodale he said that was a good approach and might give an impression to cic to work faster

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
I just realized my status has a change here. Not sure if it is a system glitch. I was asked Resume, Supervisor info in Jan 2017, uploaded in Feb 2017.
Before:
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
After:
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Hopefully we will make it soon..

Lucky Girl

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys,
Alex
Thank you so much Alex. Wishing all the beautiful things of life. I finally got the golden mail & now I have my passport back. Just waiting to do my landing now and also waiting for my husband's passport to come back. Thanks and have great future.

Reactions: Alex2028 and Samzzk