+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Guys I need your help here :

Its going to be 28th month for me in Feb. In my application its me and my wife and at the same time I have Express Entry as well (both 440 score single 450). In my PNP application my medical, criminal check has been done long time ago now they are working on my wife background check from last one year. I was thinking to apply Express Entry for myself only and pretty sure i am going to get it very soon too and after PR, I can sponsor her. Any complications ???? PLEASE HELP.
When you sponsor her, that's another 1-2 year?

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Guys I need your help here :

Its going to be 28th month for me in Feb. In my application its me and my wife and at the same time I have Express Entry as well (both 440 score single 450). In my PNP application my medical, criminal check has been done long time ago now they are working on my wife background check from last one year. I was thinking to apply Express Entry for myself only and pretty sure i am going to get it very soon too and after PR, I can sponsor her. Any complications ???? PLEASE HELP.
The domestic spouse sponsorship takes 22 months on average, although the govenment were promising to process all the spouse sponsorship with 12 months, but they totally eat their words on this one.
So unless you guys don't mind wait longer time for your wife if your wife is still in your homecountry, I don't recommond it.

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
The domestic spouse sponsorship takes 22 months on average, although the govenment were promising to process all the spouse sponsorship with 12 months, but they totally eat their words on this one.
So unless you guys don't mind wait longer time for your wife if your wife is still in your homecountry, I don't recommond it.
She is here in Canada. Someone told me even if say no that she is not accompanying me, still need to go through medical and background check. Will be it be longer than 6 months in EE??

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
She is here in Canada. Someone told me even if say no that she is not accompanying me, still need to go through medical and background check. Will be it be longer than 6 months in EE??
It is hard to tell. But it is recommanded to add her as your depend when you go through EE.

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
Today, I received CSIS notes. According to this, my security started on 19 Aug 2017 and completed on 27 Nov 2017. Recommendation and some other information are hidden and priority = 1.

Now, security has completed two months back and still waiting for Passport request.
Is there anybody know, how long gonna take to receive passport request after security process done?

PNPapplicant89

Oct 3, 2017
Today, I received CSIS notes. According to this, my security started on 19 Aug 2017 and completed on 27 Nov 2017. Recommendation and some other information are hidden and priority = 1.

Now, security has completed two months back and still waiting for Passport request.
Is there anybody know, how long gonna take to receive passport request after security process done?
Lucky you :) my background check started in August 2016 and still in process :(

Lucky Girl

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
27th month! Can't believe this is February 2018!
28 months now, Cannot believe it either , hope we all finish the suffering soon ....
Very sad and unjust by cic.
Unfortunately these complains die here on this forum. There is really no need for complaining here to same people that are suffering with u. There are place where these unending complains can be made in order to get solutions. Eg CTV tweeter accounts, cic tweeter accounts, minister of immigration tweeter accounts.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Unfortunately these complains die here on this forum. There is really no need for complaining here to same people that are suffering with u. There are place where these unending complains can be made in order to get solutions. Eg CTV tweeter accounts, cic tweeter accounts, minister of immigration tweeter accounts.
I did everywhere, only here someone would response.:)

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Lucky girl, what is your situation?