+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Lucky Girl

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi Lucky girl, what is your situation?
Terrible. 20 months now. No réponse. I added spouse to my application so they say my case is complicated in my GSM notes, but at least if they let me know how long i am going to be waiting will help me. Im depressed. It feels like i have got everthing wrong in life.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Terrible. 20 months now. No réponse. I added spouse to my application so they say my case is complicated in my GSM notes, but at least if they let me know how long i am going to be waiting will help me. Im depressed. It feels like i have got everthing wrong in life.
I am sorry for what you have suffered. Maybe the "good news" is, we are here, and we are all going through this journey, you are not alone;)

Reactions: Lucky Girl

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
I added my spouse too now I am in 28 month.

Reactions: Lucky Girl

xyz2017

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
are your background checks in progress in cic account? Its so very strange that background check for EE applicant can complete quickly and for paper based it can take months

Last edited:

katherine888999

Jan 15, 2018
We are definitely one month closer to PPR!
it can not happen to me, probably for you guys, I was asked to do the medical exam again as my original one was expired, probably because I went back to China so it can not be extended. And my situation now is I am pregnant right now, so I have to wait until my delivery to finish the X-ray part...Wish all you get ppr soon and give me more confident as well~

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
did you order note recently? any update ?
No, I haven't requested the note for a while. According to recent posts, it looks like 31 months are the processing time to a Chinese being security screened.
Actually you will get your PPR once you submit your new Medical exam result. Ann13 experienced the same as yours and she left this forum since she got her PPR.

johnjholland1974

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
Nomination.....
18-09-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
08-11-2018
Hi Guys just anted to also add my time line

Application Received - 22nd Dec 2016
AOR - 12th Feb 2017
RPRF - 1st Aug 2017
Medical Request - Jan 9th 2018

katherine888999

Jan 15, 2018
No, I haven't requested the note for a while. According to recent posts, it looks like 31 months are the processing time to a Chinese being security screened.
Actually you will get your PPR once you submit your new Medical exam result. Ann13 experienced the same as yours and she left this forum since she got her PPR.
Dear Alex, thanks for your reply, I will give delivery around May, So I have to wait until that time to do the X-ray. So it takes longer actually. but I asked my security check, the cic said it is still in process, So I am confused....I have heard some people got their ppr two or three months later after the second medical exam, but I might have to wait longer because of the delay of my X-ray part.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Dear Alex, thanks for your reply, I will give delivery around May, So I have to wait until that time to do the X-ray. So it takes longer actually. but I asked my security check, the cic said it is still in process, So I am confused....I have heard some people got their ppr two or three months later after the second medical exam, but I might have to wait longer because of the delay of my X-ray part.
ok, no worries, once you delivered the baby and submitted your X-ray part, you will receive your PPR shortly.