+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Thats so unfair, officer review pending for that long. In notes your security is also showing 'not started' and rest (elig, criminality and medical) as passed?
Seurity check It was started on Nov 2017. On Jan 13 it was sent to CBSA with 3 secrity screening activitiies on that day, including sent, submit, recieved by CBSA. After that, nothing has happened and "waiting for review of an officer" .

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys,
Although the stats from IRCC website of 2017 doesn't include December data yet, but it clearly shows that the ecomonic class output of PR is declining in the last two years.

Economic class 170,380 (2015) | 156,035 (2016)| 144,555 (2017 excluding December-maximun 10,000)

So actually less economic class applicants were processed and granted in the last two years!

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2017
Hi guys,
Although the stats from IRCC website of 2017 doesn't include December data yet, but it clearly shows that the ecomonic class output of PR is declining in the last two years.

Economic class 170,380 (2015) | 156,035 (2016)| 144,555 (2017 excluding December-maximun 10,000)

So actuall less economic class applicants were processed and granted in the last two years!
so what?
Dare we put our fingers on our holy refugees?

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
so what?
Dare we put our fingers on our holy refugees?
I think pointing fingers to each other doesn't make sense or any changes. The only reason I pull the data from IRCC's website to here is to show all of us that this delay is not caused by our cases' specialty, this delay is a result of government systematic change.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2017
I think pointing fingers to each other doesn't make sense or any changes. The only reason I pull the data from IRCC's website to here is to show all of us that this delay is not caused by our cases' specialty, this delay is a result of government systematic change.
zi yue: xiang yuan, de zhi zei ye

There is nothing wrong to voice out and support one's own race. think about black life matters, think about recent hijab hoax. Only after you yell out, people can notice you and help you.

we were discussing here about many Chinese applications being delayed for no clear reason. And then you listed numbers from IRCC to support your idea: this delay is not caused by our cases' specialty, this delay is a result of government systematic change.

so after all, what is so called " systematic change". Isn't it caused by the quota being reassigned from ecomonic class to refugee class?

So my last reply is totally correct, you dare not.

Maybe you prefer to hug your higher moral standard or political correctness rather than supporting your own race.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2017
Speaking of something irrelevant,
personally I don't like Hillary who always talk those sissy, pleasing, political correct words. Always give people big promises but always let people down in the end.
I like Trump. He spit rude hurting words. But most of these words are also the truth. He is not hypocritical but practical.

And the history taught us, despite of those elites and major medias standing with Hillary, lots of "quiet" Americans voted for Trump and today, he is still the president of the united states

Reactions: newmpnp2016

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
zi yue: xiang yuan, de zhi zei ye

There is nothing wrong to voice out and support one's own race. think about black life matters, think about recent hijab hoax. Only after you yell out, people can notice you and help you.

we were discussing here about many Chinese applications being delayed for no clear reason. And then you listed numbers from IRCC to support your idea: this delay is not caused by our cases' specialty, this delay is a result of government systematic change.

so after all, what is so called " systematic change". Isn't it caused by the quota being reassigned from ecomonic class to refugee class?

So my last reply is totally correct, you dare not.

Maybe you prefer to hug your higher moral standard or political correctness rather than supporting your own race.
I did put the data here to show it to all of us. This is how I speak out for people like us. What you want is asking people talk in the way how you would talk about it is very rude and rediculous.

kevin001

Mar 7, 2013
I did put the data here to show it to all of us. This is how I speak out for people like us. What you want is asking people talk in the way how you would talk about it is very rude and rediculous.
I know lots of Iranian from 2015 waiting for security screening. I have lots of Chinese friend who got their PR from same period though. I am not sure this is specific to Chinese, See this: https://www.change.org/p/significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-inland-provincial-nominees

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
I know lots of Iranian from 2015 waiting for security screening. I have lots of Chinese friend who got their PR from same period though. I am not sure this is specific to Chinese, See this: https://www.change.org/p/significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-inland-provincial-nominees
Actually I have signed up in several change petition relate to the delay, and I am still waiting. I wonder, if we have ever draw the attention of the honourable Ahmed D. Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada? Or it is just us putting our story and share among ourselves eventually?

Last edited:

AmKh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27th, 2015
Doc's Request.