+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Nov 09, 2015, in 20th month. Called CIC today ; Firstly he was super rude, Secondly looks he opened my CIC account and read it back to me. I did not gave me anything. He told me if you did not receive anything until Oct 2017, call us back. Oct 2017 is going to be 25 months for me. Today I faxed CSIS regarding my case to give me an update regarding background check. Hopefully soon. Level of frustration is sky rocking.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Just got my GCMS, file location changed to PS- from PS, they wiped the words behind -, but I can still see there is half of "s" behind - ,dont know what is the "S" stands for , maybe Security , second?
same thing for me (my location file : PS- , they wiped the words behind -,but I can still see there is half of "s" behind - )
What section do you have in your GCMS notes ?? S.21 or S.15 or S.16 ?

duyu

Oct 18, 2016
same thing for me (my location file : PS- , they wiped the words behind -,but I can still see there is half of "s" behind - )
What section do you have in your GCMS notes ?? S.21 or S.15 or S.16 ?
s.15 s.16 s.19

harshilsm

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
Which VO is having ur file?
Hi Debbie,

Not sure on the VO. I dropped them an email and they said its with CIO. Is there a way I can know which VO my file is assigned to?
I am consulting a 3rd party to process my application. So not really sure of all the details.

Below was the response from them
"Please be advised that your application is at CIO and being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization"

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi Debbie,

Not sure on the VO. I dropped them an email and they said its with CIO. Is there a way I can know which VO my file is assigned to?
I am consulting a 3rd party to process my application. So not really sure of all the details.

Below was the response from them
"Please be advised that your application is at CIO and being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization"
Ok, where u now? In canada?

kiratjohal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Hi Guys,

I ordered had GCMS notes for one of my friend's in India. He applied from India in Jan 2016. He had already got MPNP. In March 2017 they asked for his work Experience docs again.In the GCMS notes they have mentioned a location where they have placed the new documents. The folder name is something like "Immigration/15-Special Projects/AOR sent 28 March 2016.
I am kind a concerned what they mean by "15-Special Projects" in the folder path. Does anybody have any idea.

Thanks,
Kirat Johal

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
The following response was provided to our office by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in regards to the inquiry put forth by you. Please note the file was last addressed on June 1, 2017.

* The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office on January 4, 2016.
* The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp> under the class for which they have applied.

o The eligibility assessment has been finalized on September 28, 2016.

* The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 23, 2018 .
* ?The criminality verifications are currently valid.
* The security verifications have not yet been initiated.
* The file was referred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario for further assessment on June 1, 2017.
* Processing times<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp> indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.

I just received this from the MP office, is it good?

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
The following response was provided to our office by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in regards to the inquiry put forth by you. Please note the file was last addressed on June 1, 2017.

* The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office on January 4, 2016.
* The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp> under the class for which they have applied.

o The eligibility assessment has been finalized on September 28, 2016.

* The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 23, 2018 .
* ?The criminality verifications are currently valid.
* The security verifications have not yet been initiated.
* The file was referred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario for further assessment on June 1, 2017.
* Processing times<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp> indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.

I just received this from the MP office, is it good?
We can't tell it's good or not. That's just what it is. You have passed eligibility, criminality and medical. You will be examined your security at CPC-O.
I would guess your file passed 16 month and and is in CPC-O, you may wait a couple more months.

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
W

What i heard.. S 15 is secuirity done.. Not sure.. Just read..
This is what "s.##" code refers to:
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/A-1/

s15 means foreign affairs, criminality and terrorism. Criminal record out of Canada, or related to the country being appointed to terrorism will bring this up.

s16 means inland criminality. Mostly RCMP record, or FBI record.

s21 means any comment or decision the government (IRCC) want to conceal.

s19 means basically "it's none of your business."

Reactions: amanxdeep

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
We can't tell it's good or not. That's just what it is. You have passed eligibility, criminality and medical. You will be examined your security at CPC-O.
I would guess your file passed 16 month and and is in CPC-O, you may wait a couple more months.
Is it the last stage before PPR?