Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Pesepolis said:
Hi folks,

My file has been transferred to CPC-Ottawa, and I was worried since it was transferred as complex case.
Now I have got my most recent GCMC notes, and a CPC-Ottawa officer has put this note on my application on March 8:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: EP... REGULATION: PNP, ... I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: RECOMMENDATION: Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Select Triage

Any ideas on what this really means?

My timeline: Application Filed on March 18 2016, AOR received on May 03, Meds Upfront, RCMP request on Oct 15.
My file has been transferred to Ottawa on Feb 16.
So the first GCMS mentioned you have gone to Complex Case?

I would assume they triage cases coming into Final Review (which all cases do) be processed into 3 groups priority based on how close they are to meet the 16 month. E.g if it's 16 months or less: no hurry on these, low priority. 16-18 months: second tier. 18 or up: high priority (just example numbers)

That is to let cases that are waited too long in the previous stages gets to jump the queue in Final Review so less necessary waiting time. And that's fair enough

duyu

Oct 18, 2016
I am Nov 25 2015 applicant, BG changed in process ou Jan 13. I sent email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa and IRCC webform this Monday.

I received reply from CPC-CTD-Ottawa "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times." like every other delayed applicant.

But I got reply from IRCC "Your application is in the queue for review by an Officer. Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."

My application is still waitting in line for the review or called security screeing, and how the office can confirm my application is still in the regulatory timeline since my application already is delayed !

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
i wonder why so many November applicants are been stuck up and are passed processing time .There is something fishy .I did case specific enquiry 12 days .No reply from cic .Dudu call ur mp and find out whats going on with your file

duyu

Oct 18, 2016
amaan008 said:
i wonder why so many November applicants are been stuck up and are passed processing time .There is something fishy .I did case specific enquiry 12 days .No reply from cic .Dudu call ur mp and find out whats going on with your file
I didnt contact mp , dont think that will help me speed up my case.

But I think we can track from April to Oct 2015 delayed applicants since cic told me all the delayed applicants are waitting in line for review. May we can predict our due date

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
duyu said:
I didnt contact mp , dont think that will help me speed up my case.

But I think we can track from April to Oct 2015 delayed applicants since cic told me all the delayed applicants are waitting in line for review. May we can predict our due date
If they know they have delays why they are not doing something? I think you mean delay for background check not review by CIC because right now they are making decision on Jan 2016 applicants and I think 2015 applications should have the highest priority. What did they say regarding the delayed applications?

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
DUYU ATLEAST U WILL GET AN IDEA WHERE U ARE STANDING AND WHATS THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION AND YOU MIGHT ALSO KNOW THE CAUSE OF DELAY . IN MY CASE I DONT KNOW WHY ITS TAKING SO LONG WHEN EVERYTHING IS """""" PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED """""""""""""""""""""""" .IT SO FRUSTRATING

Jjrjunior

Mar 6, 2017
Hi guys! thankyou all.. i just want to share what was the last thing happened when i recieved the PPR by email. after i haved red the email from CPCO, i rightaway check my ecas and mycic, their all status remain the same nothing is change, ( since the last 2 months ive been tracking it ) background still N/A on mycic and ecas show inprocess, after some 8 hrs i rechecked ecas and it was changed into decision made, then i also checked mycic and it was changed as well background say's from N/A to " we are processing " . i guess not everyone are the same in every cause, processing meant to be tottaly different from case to case basis, but in general 60% to 80% are processed normally the way it has to be as long as there is no any other issue or concern, i seen some guys haved their decision made and it takes a while before they got PPR but some dont and still waiting.. in my case, PPR straight to the email with no changes in any online account. anyway goodluck all.. just sharing my thoughts..

duyu

Oct 18, 2016
amaan008 said:
DUYU ATLEAST U WILL GET AN IDEA WHERE U ARE STANDING AND WHATS THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION AND YOU MIGHT ALSO KNOW THE CAUSE OF DELAY . IN MY CASE I DONT KNOW WHY ITS TAKING SO LONG WHEN EVERYTHING IS """""" PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED """""""""""""""""""""""" .IT SO FRUSTRATING
I think all delayed case waitting for background check aka security check aka final review,there are no other reason cic hold ur case for.

Molus

Jan 20, 2016
hallo

please help me I have applied PR by pnp base October 2015 still i did not get my pr .My first bridging open work permit is going to expite this month.if i want to apply new open work permit by pr file number base shoud i attach my expired pnp certificate too or not .How to apply second time BOWP Procedure

Thanks
Molus

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
i dont think we need to attach pnp because if u check in instructions .It clear state if your nomination expired please send out a copy of acknowlowdgement stating that cic received ur file before ur nomination got expired

missjunjie

Oct 21, 2016
anyone knows how to call cic from oversea?
i called 613-944-4000 and 8006226232 but somehow the agent over there told me can not transfer my call.

applied Dec 2, now passing more than 16 months.....sent email to one mp but no reply...

thanks

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
canadian_student said:
Guys,

any suggestions for landing at CIC office anywhere in Alberta/Saskatchewan ? i do not want to go to border.
Saskatoon and Edmonton

HeyStarbucks

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys,

I got my message that cic has received my application on December 23, 2015. My status of background check changed from "not applicable" to "We are reviewing your background ...." on April 5, 2017. Do you guys know in general, how long will it take for me to get ppr?

Thank you for your time!