+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
HeyStarbucks said:
Hey guys,

I got my message that cic has received my application on December 23, 2015. My status of background check changed from "not applicable" to "We are reviewing your background ...." on April 5, 2017. Do you guys know in general, how long will it take for me to get ppr?

Thank you for your time!
It depends and can take up to 6 months!

uwinnipeg

Mar 23, 2017
HeyStarbucks said:
Hey guys,

I got my message that cic has received my application on December 23, 2015. My status of background check changed from "not applicable" to "We are reviewing your background ...." on April 5, 2017. Do you guys know in general, how long will it take for me to get ppr?

Thank you for your time!
I think you will get PPR in two weeks time, good luck!

sirliujin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Thank you for your information. The transfer is successful when I call the number the forth time. You have to wait for 26 min to talk to the agent. Use 613-944-4000 please.

missjunjie said:
anyone knows how to call cic from oversea?
i called 613-944-4000 and 8006226232 but somehow the agent over there told me can not transfer my call.

applied Dec 2, now passing more than 16 months.....sent email to one mp but no reply...

thanks

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
Jjrjunior said:
Hi guys! thankyou all.. i just want to share what was the last thing happened when i recieved the PPR by email. after i haved red the email from CPCO, i rightaway check my ecas and mycic, their all status remain the same nothing is change, ( since the last 2 months ive been tracking it ) background still N/A on mycic and ecas show inprocess, after some 8 hrs i rechecked ecas and it was changed into decision made, then i also checked mycic and it was changed as well background say's from N/A to " we are processing " . i guess not everyone are the same in every cause, processing meant to be tottaly different from case to case basis, but in general 60% to 80% are processed normally the way it has to be as long as there is no any other issue or concern, i seen some guys haved their decision made and it takes a while before they got PPR but some dont and still waiting.. in my case, PPR straight to the email with no changes in any online account. anyway goodluck all.. just sharing my thoughts..
Thanks for the info my friend.
I'll keep a closer eye on my inbox now. lol.

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
HeyStarbucks said:
Hey guys,

Thank you for your time!
A lot of people from the last week of December got that update this week. If everything is straightforward and normal in your profile, it will probably be 1 month from here.
Keep us posted, and Good luck.:) :)

HeyStarbucks

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
mohdsafiuddin said:
A lot of people from the last week of December got that update this week. If everything is straightforward and normal in your profile, it will probably be 1 month from here.
Definitely I will update my application here if there is any good news! Thank you all!

kulmanik

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
B.C.
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
1. CIC received application on Jan 11, 2016.
2. Sent AOR on March 19, 2016.
3. Paid RPRF Fee in August, 2016
4. MR Jan 14th, 2017
5. Gave Medical on Jan 18th, 2017
6. Medical results received. (Jan 28th)
7. PPR - Waiting - Hopefully Soon

Dkk2016

Jan 18, 2017
How much time it takes to get a ppr after medical?? File is in ottawa.. Criminality passed. How much time it should take?

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
mohdsafiuddin said:
Hi there, each time I called CIC they all told me my case is a pretty normal case, my BG status changed to be in progress in Jan 13th, and I am still waiting.

So according to people's updates, I found CIC either issues PPR right away becasue they don't do BG to some cases, or puts the cases in que or request for additional docs for BG like the rest of Nov applicants who are still waiting for PPR.

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
Alex2028 said:
Hi there, each time I called CIC they all told me my case is a pretty normal case, my BG status changed to be in progress in Jan 13th, and I am still waiting.

So according to people's updates, I found CIC either issues PPR right away becasue they don't do BG to some cases, or puts the cases in que or request for additional docs for BG like the rest of Nov applicants who are still waiting for PPR.
Doing a BG check is a normal thing and they do it for everyone not just a random set of people.. BG check depends from case to case depends on your travel history your nationality and so forth. Sometimes it just takes longer than you expect but if you're above the normal processing times order GCMS notes go to the MP and you will get a better update at least with GCMS notes you will have a clear idea of what they are doing now

alberta1900

Feb 14, 2017
NOV 12 2015 applicant,
AOR Feb 13 2016
Just received a letter from CIC APRIL 10 2017, asking for another RCMP fingerprints(submitted the first one back in Nov 2015).
----------------------------------
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa.
As you have resided in Canada for six months or longer, please provide a new certified Criminal Record
Check from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.
You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in
Ottawa.
Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will
cause a delay in the processing of your application.
Please upload a scanned version of the RCMP Criminal Record Check to your MyCIC account within 30
days from the date of this notice.
Regards,
----------------------------------------------------------
should be good news or not, somebody is actually doing something with my file after 17 months.

[/quote]

alberta1900

Feb 14, 2017
alberta1900 said:
NOV 12 2015 applicant,
AOR Feb 13 2016
Just received a letter from CIC today APRIL 10 2017, asking for another RCMP fingerprints(submitted the first one back in Nov 2015).
As you have resided in Canada for six months or longer, please provide a new certified Criminal Record
Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.
You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in
Ottawa.
Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will
Please upload a scanned version of the RCMP Criminal Record Check to your MyCIC account within 30
Regards,
should be good news or not, somebody is actually doing something with my file after 17 months.

any Nov 2015 inland?

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
alberta1900 said:
NOV 12 2015 applicant,
AOR Feb 13 2016
Just received a letter from CIC APRIL 10 2017, asking for another RCMP fingerprints(submitted the first one back in Nov 2015).
Ottawa.

Regards,
Thanks for updating my friend. My file is in ottawa too and waiting to hear from them . But i will get my new rcmp certificate ready too as i think they will ask me too .
Oh actually i submitted mine in july 2016. So mine is still valid.
they will not ask me new one i think.

And it is very good news. You will get decision within ten days after you send this info. Can u plz empty your imbox as i have been trying to message you for all these days.

Did you get any gcms lately? My file location is PV2 off rev.
Note for all other people: We have court matters so dont use our timeline as reference

A

alberto121212

harrypotte424 said:
Thanks for updating my friend. My file is in ottawa too and waiting to hear from them . But i will get my new rcmp certificate ready too as i think they will ask me too .
Oh actually i submitted mine in july 2016. So mine is still valid.
they will not ask me new one i think.

And it is very good news. You will get decision within ten days after you send this info. Can u plz empty your imbox as i have been trying to message you for all these days.

Did you get any gcms lately? My file location is PV2 off rev.
Note for all other people: We have court matters so dont use our timeline as reference
Do you all guys submit RCMP check with your files or you wait if they ask for one ?

A

alberto121212

alberta1900 said:
NOV 12 2015 applicant,
AOR Feb 13 2016
Ottawa.
Regards,
Please help me understand something. How do we send the results to RCMP headoffice ?