+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
DOES ANY KNOWS WHY WOULD THEY TAKE SO MUCH TIME FOR FINAL REVIEW WHEN MY PROCESS TIME IS FINISHED .CANT THEY JUST WRAP UP WHEN EVERYTHIGN IS PASSED .WHY DOE THEY WANT US TO WAIT . IT SO ANNOYING

Pesepolis

Sep 16, 2016
Hi everyone,

I filed my application on March 18 2016, got AOR on May 03.
I have done Upfront medicals in December, and Meds are done now.

I also got a request for RCMP in October.

I got my GCMC notes today, and realized my file is transferred to somewhere I don't know yet (the status is: in Transit); and the last note the officer has put there is: "File forwarded as complex case"!
Anyone has any idea about this? I'm really confused and worried!!!

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Pesepolis said:
Hi everyone,

I filed my application on March 18 2016, got AOR on May 03.
I have done Upfront medicals in December, and Meds are done now.

I also got a request for RCMP in October.

I got my GCMC notes today, and realized my file is transferred to somewhere I don't know yet (the status is: in Transit); and the last note the officer has put there is: "File forwarded as complex case"!
Anyone has any idea about this? I'm really confused and worried!!!
have you got RCMP PCC done? because if you don't they will forward as missing documents

I had Complex Case because I had upfront medical (for another WP application) and process was 15m2w for me. Not all complex case are delayed

Pesepolis

Sep 16, 2016
mf4361 said:
have you got RCMP PCC done? because if you don't they will forward as missing documents

I had Complex Case because I had upfront medical (for another WP application) and process was 15m2w for me. Not all complex case are delayed
Yes I have done RCMP PCC, and I know they have received it. (I checked my GCMC notes).
I have also done upfront medicals!

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
I APPLIED FOR VISA BEFORE MY 15 TH MONTH OF PROCESSING AND I GOT MY PASSPORT STAMPED .WOULD THAT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE ???

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
amaan008 said:
pesepolis relax for a year now .
Can you not do this to other people in here? Everybody's case is different and no one knows how long our wait time is. Please DO NOT use your poor knowledge to judge other people's cases. And Please DO NOT carry your own frustration onto someone else who is worried enough with the whole dreadful wait times.
You and your super negative attitude, are creating such intense and negative energy in this group. We, applicants, are frustrated enough with our own cases and life and I really do not think it is healthy to listen to your whining constantly from this group. Don't you have a job to do? Can't you find some hobby to kill time instead of coming here and whine whine whine? Most people come here looking for positive support from each other not making each other even more upset. For you, just wait with more patience or, since you have a huge problem with the gov't, why don't you just pack up and leave this country already. Stop making others even sadder than they already are!!!!

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Pesepolis said:
Yes I have done RCMP PCC, and I know they have received it. (I checked my GCMC notes).
I have also done upfront medicals!
Its no surprise RCMP/CSIS wants to do dig further in your file and there's no rules or any reason required.

Upfront medical often messes with your files so I strongly against it unless you have reasons to. In fact, they couldn't link the medical the first time. I was applying for WP extension and they wanted one, and so I did. It was due to expire just before they want to issue PPR, and I realize it was sent to Complex Case to give me extension of validity

@LC1990
just report to mod for spam. people think they are all special and not realize everyone else is going thru the same
** And fail to realize they are shouting on the internet

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
LC1990 said:
Can you not do this to other people in here? Everybody's case is different and no one knows how long our wait time is. Please DO NOT use your poor knowledge to judge other people's cases. And Please DO NOT carry your own frustration onto someone else who is worried enough with the whole dreadful wait times.
You and your super negative attitude, are creating such intense and negative energy in this group. We, applicants, are frustrated enough with our own cases and life and I really do not think it is healthy to listen to your whining constantly from this group. Don't you have a job to do? Can't you find some hobby to kill time instead of coming here and whine whine whine? Most people come here looking for positive support from each other not making each other even more upset. For you, just wait with more patience or, since you have a huge problem with the gov't, why don't you just pack up and leave this country already. Stop making others even sadder than they already are!!!!
he has been doing that alot over and over same thing again and again.. i can understand him loosing his patience but he just does not know when to stop.. keeps on going about how his case is stuck and others are getting PPR's while he has his process passed.

it takes approx 30 days for the GCMS notes to come ... i bet he will cry about that too for the next 2 weeks.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
nobody is whining @ lc .I just gave the estimation because when I asked agent she told me that file was in transit in January and there is due for my file which is sept after everything is done .So I m just giving estimation . So don't take your frustration on me . Yes I understand every one is annoyed and frustrated and im trying to be as cool as I can .

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
amaan008 said:
nobody is whining @ lc .I just gave the estimation because when I asked agent she told me that file was in transit in January and there is due for my file which is sept after everything is done .So I m just giving estimation . So don't take your frustration on me . Yes I understand every one is annoyed and frustrated and im trying to be as cool as I can .
YOU ABSOLUTELY WERE WHINING. JUST READ YOUR POSTS.

Who do you think you are to give other people time estimation? And what do you know about his/her case? Why can't you just be nice to others and give them hopes instead of dragging others into desperation! Your "take a year from now" could potentially make people upset for a very long time, do you even realize that? And yes I am taking my frustration on you today because your attitude pissed me off and I can't hold my tongue for any longer. One last suggestion: Don't you start trying to be cool, cuz you are so not. Just be quiet for a while, please.

P

pnpab

LC1990 said:
YOU ABSOLUTELY WERE WHINING. JUST READ YOUR POSTS.

Who do you think you are to give other people time estimation? And what do you know about his/her case? Why can't you just be nice to others and give them hopes instead of dragging others into desperation! Your "take a year from now" could potentially make people upset for a very long time, do you even realize that? And yes I am taking my frustration on you today because your attitude pissed me off and I can't hold my tongue for any longer. One last suggestion: Don't you start trying to be cool, cuz you are so not. Just be quiet for a while, please.
Okay he and everyone else (including myself) have understood that we need to be positive. Please let us end this topic here and move on.