+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Jjrjunior

Mar 6, 2017
hey guys! relax.. updates is coming this week.. think positive ! we will all get permanent residency ! DEC 30, 2015 applicant no B/G no DM.. but myCIC shows Final Decision : in progress . i guess its right! each application has a different case to one another.. so.. just wait.. relax and see a movie

Moneey90

Mar 17, 2015
anyone here whose 16 months of processing has passed and haven't heard back from cic after medical , if yes have you guys done something other then calling cic ???

P

pnpab

Moneey90 said:
anyone here whose 16 months of processing has passed and haven't heard back from cic after medical , if yes have you guys done something other then calling cic ???
Yes. ordered GCMS notes, called MP, emailed the former and the current IRCC Minister, and Primer Minister. I'm still waiting.

Moneey90

Mar 17, 2015
pnpab said:
Yes. ordered GCMS notes, called MP, emailed the former and the current IRCC Minister, and Primer Minister. I'm still waiting.
oh kk post it once u get a reply
When did u applied tho
Ur timeline ??

P

pnpab

Moneey90 said:
oh kk post it once u get a reply
When did u applied tho
Ur timeline ??
I got a reply from the minister's office and all they said that they forwarded my request to the IRCC minister. Then after a month a new minister was assigned. I sent an email to him but I have not got a response yet.

My timeline is to the left of these comments. BG check changed on 13 Jan. Security is still in progress. Expecting DM in July-August time frame if I get lucky.

Moneey90

Mar 17, 2015
pnpab said:
I got a reply from the minister's office and all they said that they forwarded my request to the IRCC minister. Then after a month a new minister was assigned. I sent an email to him but I have not got a response yet.

My timeline is to the left of these comments. BG check changed on 13 Jan. Security is still in progress. Expecting DM in July-August time frame if I get lucky.
I got nothing after medical passed lol when should I expect lmao

P

pnpab

Moneey90 said:
I got nothing after medical passed lol when should I expect lmao
It depends on a lot of factors. Just monitor the progress of the application. If the security still not passed after 16 months, that might be a sign that the security check is an in-depth one. It can vary for each application. I wish we had some data on the average time the in-depth security check has taken for other applicants in the past 20 months.

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Pesepolis said:
Hi everyone,

I filed my application on March 18 2016, got AOR on May 03.
I have done Upfront medicals in December, and Meds are done now.

I also got a request for RCMP in October.

I got my GCMC notes today, and realized my file is transferred to somewhere I don't know yet (the status is: in Transit); and the last note the officer has put there is: "File forwarded as complex case"!
Anyone has any idea about this? I'm really confused and worried!!!
They transferred your file to CPP Ottawa. I have same situation "File forwarded as complex case". At the moment its 16 months and 3 three weeks. tried to call and they told me still working on it.

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
LC1990 said:
YOU ABSOLUTELY WERE WHINING. JUST READ YOUR POSTS.

Who do you think you are to give other people time estimation? And what do you know about his/her case? Why can't you just be nice to others and give them hopes instead of dragging others into desperation! Your "take a year from now" could potentially make people upset for a very long time, do you even realize that? And yes I am taking my frustration on you today because your attitude pissed me off and I can't hold my tongue for any longer. One last suggestion: Don't you start trying to be cool, cuz you are so not. Just be quiet for a while, please.
Aren't you whining about him whining? And taking your frustration out on him? How productive?

We are all here to support each other. This poor guy is probably going through hell. We all are frustrated with this long process. I myself have been waiting for almost 14 months for my security to start. I am sure there are others here who have been waiting 16+ months like this guy for his life to begin!

He is not trying to be malicious, he is just venting to the only forum of people who can fully understand his perspective, because they have been waiting just as long as well.

He expresses himself differently from you. Everyone has their own limits. Give him a break.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
LC YOU ARE FUNNY .Yes alex it not accesable .I just logged in nothing has been changed .How are you my friend ?? .Lets see what happens next week alex . I ALSO HAVE TO APPLY BRIDGE 2ND TIME .