+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
ramyfathalla said:
Thanks unmanitoba for this good information, I am outland in my 19 months of waiting
here is my timeline;
App received 14 Sep 2015
AOR 3 Dec 2015
Med Request and RPRF : 22 Jan 2016
waiting so long until medical almost expired, thanks to them they extended my medical until Dec 2017 without redo it.

Moreover, maybe this notes could help you to solve the buzzle:
I linked my application to GCkey on 6 May 2016 and since then my background is in progress
I ordered my last GCMS Noted and on the activity of security screening they hide the date of beginning.

Could you please tell me if you know usually when they start the security screening in all applications.
Thanks so much in advance, good luck and all the best for all of us.
Usually after medical but seems that you received MR in Jan 2016 and still awaiting PPR. Probably your local visa office has different timeline!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
pnpab said:
As far as I know they process security check for Outland iranian applications faster these days because they can't get any input for local authorities. But for inland ones they take their time to do a thorough assessment because they have some historical information to work with. I haven't heard of any inland iranian who got pr in a short time lately.
But it doesn't make sense because we have valid permit and visa and already several time passed the security. Why we should face this extreme background check? what's changed? last year it took 11-16 months but this year how knows!

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
cic screwd our life .I am waiting for ppr for 3 years when my everyhthing is done . Just waiting for final review .Why the heck would it take so long for final review . I haven't been to home for 5 and half years now .God knows when this would finish and can take off peacefully .I m mentally and physically stressed .If it continues for more time .I think I would be mad and I would going into depression again

TintinG

Mar 25, 2017
alberto121212 said:
This is my first post. I applied early December 2015. Got File number early March 2016. Medicals passed and background check is in progress. It doesnt look like i'll be done within 16 months. Thought of sharing : D

Same here Alberto. Lets keep faith, it will come. :)

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
alberto121212 said:
This is my first post. I applied early December 2015. Got File number early March 2016. Medicals passed and background check is in progress. It doesnt look like i'll be done within 16 months. Thought of sharing : D
We have the same timeline. Are u inland applicant?

A

alberto121212

LC1990 said:
Me too. I don't think it will be done soon too. When did your BG change ?
I am not sure about the exact date but i am positive it has been in progress for a month and a half now. I did upfront medicals earlier in 2016 and i passed that. How about you ?

hiralbest

Jan 31, 2015
amaan008 said:
cic screwd our life .I am waiting for ppr for 3 years when my everyhthing is done . Just waiting for final review .Why the heck would it take so long for final review . I haven't been to home for 5 and half years now .God knows when this would finish and can take off peacefully .I m mentally and physically stressed .If it continues for more time .I think I would be mad and I would going into depression again
Is your ECAS status changed to Decision Made ?

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
alberto121212 said:
I am not sure about the exact date but i am positive it has been in progress for a month and a half now. I did upfront medicals earlier in 2016 and i passed that. How about you ?
dec 16
aor mar 9
medical nov 2 passed
bg mar 5

i dont know how long i should be waiting....

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
LC1990 said:
dec 16
aor mar 9
medical nov 2 passed
bg mar 5

i dont know how long i should be waiting....
If they sent your case for in-depth screening at least 6-12 months! I think they already sent PPR to Nov and Dec applicants batch and we should wait for at least 6 months! still July, August, September, and Oct 2015 inland applicants are waiting for final decision.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
u Manitoba when I called agent she said my security background and medical is passed .Just waiting for final review . If they are doing security .Would they not tell security in progress .What did they tel u umanitoba when u called cic .Did they tell u if security is in progress

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
amaan008 said:
u Manitoba when I called agent she said my security background and medical is passed .Just waiting for final review . If they are doing security .Would they not tell security in progress .What did they tel u umanitoba when u called cic .Did they tell u if security is in progress
Yes,because when your security is in progress call center can not see any status for your security. My suggestion is that order a GCMS notes today and see what's going on (it's harmless and free)! If your file location is PACE means that everything passed and you are waiting for final decision or review.