IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27-10-2016
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Passport Req..
8-03-2017
Hello everyone, just wanted to share my timeline and to thank you guys for being such a support for each other in helping by sharing all your experiences.

My timeline

Application received by CIC November 30, 2015
AOR was 1st March 2016
RPRF was in June 2016
MR on 27 October 2016
Medical passed on November 12, 2016
Dm on March 8th, 2017
PPR on march 8th, 2017

Hope each and every person get their PR ASAP coz I really know what waiting means. Good luck to everyone
Just keep praying and trust your hard work which you guys put into this, it won't go for waste. Have faith

LoudNClear

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2019
IELTS Request
Not required
Finally, the wait is over. Just received PPR when I was losing hope being a November Applicant. All the very best guys who are awaiting PPR!! I am an old member of this forum and will still be around to answer any questions or concerns.

AOR was 1st March 2016
RPRF was 17 June 2016
MR on 27 October 2016
Medical passed on November 11, 2016
Dm on March 8th, 2017
PPR on March 8th, 2017

Thank you!

LoudNClear

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2019
IELTS Request
Not required
Skadam said:
Hello everyone, just wanted to share my timeline and to thank you guys for being such a support for each other in helping by sharing all your experiences.

My timeline

AOR was 1st March 2016
RPRF was in June 2016
MR on 27 October 2016
Dm on March 8th, 2017
PPR on march 8th, 2017

Hope each and every person get their PR ASAP coz I really know what waiting means. Good luck to everyone
Just keep praying and trust your hard work which you guys put into this, it won't go for waste. Have faith
Strange, we have exactly the same timeline!!! Congratulations!!!! :)

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
I have a question guys, got PPR 2 days ago and CIC received my passport today, how long it will takes for them to send it back to me?

Also I need an advice, I plan to go home on my birth country next month, but I am planning on quitting on my current job, do you think it is safe to give my employer a notice already even I have not gotten back my passport yet? Or should I wait till I do flagpoling? I kinda hesistant to do it as my employer might able to hold me back.

LoudNClear

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2019
IELTS Request
Not required
ivs said:
I have a question guys, got PPR 2 days ago and CIC received my passport today, how long it will takes for them to send it back to me?

Also I need an advice, I plan to go home on my birth country next month, but I am planning on quitting on my current job, do you think it is safe to give my employer a notice already even I have not gotten back my passport yet? Or should I wait till I do flagpoling? I kinda hesistant to do it as my employer might able to hold me back.
TBH, I have a similar plan on quitting my job and returning my native country for a good 2/3 months after 5 years. But plan it carefully and don't rush it. I will wait 2 more months from now to execute my plans as it takes about 50 days to get PR card after flagpoling and to call it safe to continue with my future plans.

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
LoudNClear said:
TBH, I have a similar plan on quitting my job and returning my native country for a good 2/3 months after 5 years. But plan it carefully and don't rush it. I will wait 2 more months from now to execute my plans as it takes about 50 days to get PR card after flagpoling and to call it safe to continue with my future plans.
After I did the flag poling do you the employer still have the power to hold back my PR card? My plan is I will just apply for Travel Documents on my home country for me to get back here in canada after 2 mos. That is mostly my plan is. Or my other plan is im telling them that I will ho for vacation only and not planning to tell them i am quitting .. it just I am really enduring my workplace it was never been good at all. Somehow its getting me lazy to work tho

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Skadam said:

My timeline

AOR was 1st March 2016
RPRF was in June 2016
MR on 27 October 2016
Dm on March 8th, 2017
PPR on march 8th, 2017

congrat

HITOMI

Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations for those who got DM and PPR :)!

I have a question. I just checked ecas and noticed that my application status had changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE. However when I click on the status to see the details of my application, there's no words "decision made" on the page. Last one is "5. Medical results have been received." Is this DM? Or it is not? As I have a representative, I can't see my GC CIC.

Sorry if this is a very silly question, but I'd appreciated if you could help. Thanks.
I am November 26th applicant, by the way.

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
HITOMI said:

I have a question. I just checked ecas and noticed that my application status had changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE. However when I click on the status to see the details of my application, there's no words "decision made" on the page. Last one is "5. Medical results have been received." Is this DM? Or it is not? As I have a representative, I can't see my GC CIC.

Sorry if this is a very silly question, but I'd appreciated if you could help. Thanks.
Dont worry about it. Your application already reached decision made, just wait for the passport request mail, ask or tell your representative that you already had a decision made. Mine look exactly your, "medical results have been received" was the last notes Ive got from ecas though they already received my Passport.

HITOMI

Aug 24, 2016
ivs said:
Dont worry about it. Your application already reached decision made, just wait for the passport request mail, ask or tell your representative that you already had a decision made. Mine look exactly your, "medical results have been received" was the last notes Ive got from ecas though they already received my Passport.
Thank you for quick response, Ivs. Thanks to you, now I can go to bed without being worried. Ok, I'll tell my representative so.

This is my time line.
Application received by CIC November 26, 2015
AOR February 25, 2016
Medical request October 29
Decision made March 8

Hope all of us will be freed from this ordeal soon.

Nlkko

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
02-11-2016
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
17-03-2017
HITOMI said:

Lol I checked ECAS right now thanks to this post and got Decision Made as well. Dec 16 applicant. BC changed Jan 27. Status changed but description is still med recirved same as you. No changed in My CiC still In Progress.

Hooray...

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
hello,

they say my file is in Ottawa but no progress, so frustrating

Dec 23rd applicant

Rockandroll

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Any December 21 applicant with BG changed into process or receive DM.
My BG still not applicable after 3 months of doing Medicals.

rajarajan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
ivs said:

10 - 14 days