09-11-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2016 upfront
Passport Req..
23-02-2027
LANDED..........
Inland, reland for PR 07-03-2017
About MyCic

Anybody hit the "View submitted application" button?

Did you proceed to sign the "Your Declaration and Electronic Signature" section?

raja963

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am November applicant, got reminder for RRPF last month 17th. waiting for medicals.

Any update November applicants?

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
alexsa75 said:
About MyCic

Anybody hit the "View submitted application" button?

Did you proceed to sign the "Your Declaration and Electronic Signature" section?
May i ask MyCic is only for express entry status checking, not for paper-based application? Coz i tried to link my paper-based application info with MyCic, it cannot find the application. I have no idea why.

KCee0312

Mar 3, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
18-04-2016 (cic)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016//MedSubmittedToEmbassy 06-24-16/ReceivedBYEmbassy 06-30-16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016
Thanks for all your help!!

This topic might help you on landing..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ainp-srs-h1b-landing-experience-and-post-landing-related-activities-t46784.645.html

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
raja963 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am November applicant, got reminder for RRPF last month 17th. waiting for medicals.

Any update November applicants?
I'm a November 11th applicant. got RPRF on the same date as you.

I do not think we would get MR till the next month. probably September or late August.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
yong1890 said:
I'm a November 11th applicant. got RPRF on the same date as you.

I do not think we would get MR till the next month. probably September or late August.

Which visa office pls, cos i tink they do send rprf with medicals at the same time, pls whats the name of your visa office

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:

Which visa office pls, cos i tink they do send rprf with medicals at the same time, pls whats the name of your visa office
Sorry that I did not mention it

I am an inland SINP applicant.

There was nothing related to MR in my reminder e-mail

I remember that September inland applicants got MR when I checked another posts 2 weeks ago.

So, I think November inland applicants will be able to get MR in a month.

Thank you

Thanks

kagemiro

Dec 4, 2015
hello, can anyone tell me how long does it take for CIC to confirm that they have received the extra documents requested?
I'm asking this because I sent them requested docs on July 5th and I never received any confirmation. When I login to check the status there's no updates regarding the docs sent, but the medical exam that I did less than 2 weeks ago is already showing as received

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer

Young thats good, you inland applicants are enjoying and have many benefits, very soon you will get medical request

Kagemiro

well they already recived it, u relax, well they dont mail concerning this, but very soon you will hear from them

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi folks,

Below is my timeline for your comments

AOR: 3 April, 2016
Med passed: 5 April
Additional Document Sech A request and BG changed to 'In Progress': 12 July
Additional Doc provided 16 July

so far no update,

Question: its been 2 weeks to BG status chagne, is it normal? as per in tracker, other folks got ppt within few days after BG status change.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
kagemiro said:
hello, can anyone tell me how long does it take for CIC to confirm that they have received the extra documents requested?
I'm asking this because I sent them requested docs on July 5th and I never received any confirmation. When I login to check the status there's no updates regarding the docs sent, but the medical exam that I did less than 2 weeks ago is already showing as received
i submitted documents 2 months ago and 2 days ago, for both of them the (in 2nd column) status is 'form name IMxxxx (Required)'

and in 1st column it is mentioning 'Replacement Provided'

i never received any confirmation email, neither the status is changed to received against any item in while checklist.

does it change to received?

youngeajoy

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
liruieusoc said:
May i ask MyCic is only for express entry status checking, not for paper-based application? Coz i tried to link my paper-based application info with MyCic, it cannot find the application. I have no idea why.
Same situation here,

I do find some paper based PNP applicants within this forum successfully linked their application to their mycic accounts; also they mentioned some trick in language test blanks. ( which I found is no longer needed in PERMANENT RESIDENCE - PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM)

Called CIC CALL CENTRE, they replied as follows:

Linking a paper application - Who can use the service

Starting April 9, 2016, you can get more detailed status and your mail online for some applications. You will need to have a MyCIC account. You can link the following paper applications to your online account:

Visitor visa
Work permit
Study permit
Visitor record
Statuses for applications submitted on paper under the Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Federal Skilled trades program can already be checked online through your online account.

More programs will be added at a later date.

If your application is not available through your online account, use the Check application status tool or check application processing times.

After you link your application, you will see your application appear under the View my submitted applications or profiles section on the main account page. Click on Check status and messages to see your application status and messages about your application.

If you see Linking in progress, please check back again later.

Once your application is linked, you will receive messages about your application through your account. You will no longer receive letters about your application by mail.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Hello Guys,

I applied for PR with my wife, I am in Canada and my wife is in back home Pakistan. My wife also applied for the open work permit and medical will be due somewhere in September if all goes good. My question is that her workpermit and PR medical is expected in September. Is that possible if she go for upfront medical and send medical to both application?

Please guide me on this, it would be good if someone specific from Pakistan did this.

thanks.

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
hopeful.ad said:
Hello Guys,

I applied for PR with my wife, I am in Canada and my wife is in back home Pakistan. My wife also applied for the open work permit and medical will be due somewhere in September if all goes good. My question is that her workpermit and PR medical is expected in September. Is that possible if she go for upfront medical and send medical to both application?

Please guide me on this, it would be good if someone specific from Pakistan did this.

thanks.
Hi... I am not 100% sure, but we can only do upfront medical if we are inland applicant. All I know is medical results are valid for one year. If you received MR for PR you can use it for WP application, same as if you received MR for Work Permit first, you can use that for PR application. Wishing you guys all the best and hope you can bring your family here. God bless you!