+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

xinyangsuper

Mar 11, 2017
amaan008 said:
i am so worried .My bridge is expiring next month and no dm no ppr yet .Dont know what to do .I want to bang my head with frustration
Don't worry. If your work permit expires before you get PPR, just prepare an application to extend your work permit. Mail it to them before your current permit expires. The point is to buy yourself some time. As long as you mail it out before expiry date, you will have the implied status, which allows you to stay in Canada legally and continue working. Your implied status ends when they make a final decision on your application, which takes at least 3 months. By that time you will have PPR for sure. That's why you should file paper application, because the processing time is longer. I've done this for my friend and my brother, you just need to make sure you include all the documents needed, so they can't reject your application and send it back. If you get PPR before final decision, they will give you a refund. So you have nothing to lose.

johalsaab

May 21, 2015
xinyangsuper said:
I am Dec 18, my BC changed to in process yesterday morning. 4 months after Medical. Yours should change soon.
check ecas if you get decision made there. because my bc change in mycic and i got decision made in ECAS after that

xinyangsuper

Mar 11, 2017
johalsaab said:
check ecas if you get decision made there. because my bc change in mycic and i got decision made in ECAS after that
I just checked, and it says "Decision Made". Thanks for reminding me! One of my friend got PPR email 3 days after DM. So should be soon...

johalsaab

May 21, 2015
xinyangsuper said:
I just checked, and it says "Decision Made". Thanks for reminding me! One of my friend got PPR email 3 days after DM. So should be soon...
hope it will be quick. Please keep posted.

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Im Dec 21 applicant, still no BG changes. I called CIC last week and they said I'm expericing the 16mon delay. I dont know what does that mean. Im feeling so depressed. I just hope it can move on a little bit. Sigh....
Ive seem so many Dec applicants got their DM and even PPR already. I dont know are there any Dec applicants with me? Lets hope for the best. Anyone can share some experiences on how to order the applicanion status notes? i have never done that before. Is there a website for that? Do we need to pay for the notes and how long it will take to get the notes? thx!

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
you are still under 16 month . I am November 23 applicant .No dm no ppr yet .I don't know what to do except worry and stress myself .Sometimes life can be very unfair and hard .I worked so hard for this for 6 years .No results yet .I am already giving up on cic

xinyangsuper

Mar 11, 2017
liruieusoc said:
Im Dec 21 applicant, still no BG changes. I called CIC last week and they said I'm expericing the 16mon delay. I dont know what does that mean. Im feeling so depressed. I just hope it can move on a little bit. Sigh....
Ive seem so many Dec applicants got their DM and even PPR already. I dont know are there any Dec applicants with me? Lets hope for the best. Anyone can share some experiences on how to order the applicanion status notes? i have never done that before. Is there a website for that? Do we need to pay for the notes and how long it will take to get the notes? thx!
I understand your feeling. I just got DM today and BC in process yesterday. You might get it soon too.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

This is the website to order GCMS notes. Select "Immigration" as the department. Order it under Privacy act if you live in Canada already, it's free. Then select the "case file", then "Permanent Residence" then "The electronic notes of the immigration officers"

xinyangsuper

Mar 11, 2017
amaan008 said:
you are still under 16 month . I am November 23 applicant .No dm no ppr yet .I don't know what to do except worry and stress myself .Sometimes life can be very unfair and hard .I worked so hard for this for 6 years .No results yet .I am already giving up on cic
Could everyone please update this? So that other people who haven't got DM or PPR can look at it as a reference. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Tkzxu81EtUxJS-K4xImwoyBZeOEEiFIL_C7uOMRH3U/edit#gid=0

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
xinyangsuper said:
Could everyone please update this? So that other people who haven't got DM or PPR can look at it as a reference. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Tkzxu81EtUxJS-K4xImwoyBZeOEEiFIL_C7uOMRH3U/edit#gid=0
Thanks for ur reply! i already update the sheet long time ago. As for the GCMS notes, how long can i get the notes? like right away or months later? thx!

AMY5151

Jul 8, 2016
amaan008 said:
November 27th applicant-I have waited for 6 years as well to reach here, I know its very difficult to wait, but I just got my decision made on March 8th and PPR same day in the evening. I hope you will hear something this week....... May be today you never know :D :D

jpfyoung

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2015
Nomination.....
17/11/2015
AOR Received.
09/03/2016
Med's Request
02/11/2016
Med's Done....
18/11/2016
Passport Req..
13/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
21/03/2017
LANDED..........
25/03/2017
liruieusoc said:
I wouldn't worry. My application was received on December 18th, 2015 and my ECAS only changed to DM on Saturday. It hasn't even updated in MyCIC yet. I know there are still early December and November applicants who haven't heard anything yet, so I wouldn't be too concerned. I would imagine even if you are one of the first from your date to receive DM, it would be Wednesday or Thursday of this week at the earliest based on the timeline of others..

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
jpfyoung said:
I wouldn't worry. My application was received on December 18th, 2015 and my ECAS only changed to DM on Saturday. It hasn't even updated in MyCIC yet. I know there are still early December and November applicants who haven't heard anything yet, so I wouldn't be too concerned. I would imagine even if you are one of the first from your date to receive DM, it would be Wednesday or Thursday of this week at the earliest based on the timeline of others..
But my BG status still shows 'Not Needed' in both MyCIC and ECAS, which worries me so much...

Rockandroll

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
liruieusoc said:
Yeah am December 21 applicant too... 4 months after medical and still BG not applicable.

xinyangsuper

Mar 11, 2017
liruieusoc said:
Thanks for ur reply! i already update the sheet long time ago. As for the GCMS notes, how long can i get the notes? like right away or months later? thx!
You can choose to get it by email. It will be 30 days later.