+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
eng.suzan said:
hi
this is what showed in my online account right now: my question is what is the difference ?????i see it isthe same meaning but the words change

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

this is before updated :

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started
It is showing the same thing just different way of stating your status.

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
hopeful.ad said:
decision made yesterday but no ppr yet
I checked some old posts. It will take from 2 days to 6 days after DM.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Inland Dec 2015 applicant received additional info (CV+ Supervisor name) after 15 months of waiting while other received PPR!!! any idea??? anyone in the same situation???

jingbaby

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
21 Mar 2016
Med's Request
07 Jan 2017
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
hopeful.ad said:
yes, some applicants have Background check status from long time but some dont. I had backround status in process just for the day and next day got decision made
You are so lucky! Hope I can get decision made soon...Just find my Background check changed to processing this morning.

Sarb Singh

May 19, 2016
amaan008 said:
inland application November 23 no dm no ppr yet .No requests for any document .So stressed and confused
Inland here as well Mate. November 26. No DM yet.
With family.
I wonder is there anymore like us ??

P

pnpab

amaan008 said:
PNP AB DID U DO IT UPFRONT CUZ IF U DO IT .THEY MIGHT PUT U ON THE BACK OF QUEUE CUZ CIC CLEARLY MENTIONS THAT DONT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL UNLESS ASKED . IT HAPPENED WHEN I APPLIED MY WORK PERMIT 1 YEAR AGO .AS I WAS PLANNING TO GO HOME ON URGENT BASIS .I JUST WROTE A SUPPORTING LETTER . SO WHEN I APPLIED THE PROCESSING TIME WAS AROUND 20 DAYS .SO THEY TOOK 4 MONTHS TO ISSUE A VISA AS I GAVE THEM ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT OR LETTER WHICH THEY NEVER ASKED ME .SO IT BETTER TO AVOID THESE MISTAKES CUZ CIC IS TOO CRUEL SOMETIMES .THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE . YOU JUST HAVE TO BE ON SAFE SIDE
I did an upfront medical exam. But I don't think that is the cause of the delay. I submitted the results in early July and ease got updated in early August.

On Jan 13 BG changed to in progress just like other Nov applicants. If it was at the end of the queue, then the BG should have also got started with a long delay.

P

pnpab

To all Nov. Applicants who are still waiting for DM:

Please check your gcms notes and see if your case officer's ID ends with '55'.

Maybe we got the same officer working on our case and he is on vacation or something?

jingbaby

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
21 Mar 2016
Med's Request
07 Jan 2017
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
xinyangsuper said:
Same thing happened to me. Its an actual change. Because yesterday was still applicable. I think DM and PPR is at the corner
Same as you gus. As Jan applicant, no clue when we can get decision made.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
pnp ab .What did u read in gcms notes .Does it shows complex or does it show blank .I order gcms notes last month . I don't know when would I get it .Thank you

P

pnpab

amaan008 said:
pnp ab .What did u read in gcms notes .Does it shows complex or does it show blank .I order gcms notes last month . I don't know when would I get it .Thank you
I only have the one generated in late Nov. 20 2016 and it doesn't have a word complex in it. I ordered another one 3 weeks ago which I should be receiving it next week or so.

In front of "Updated by:" there is an ID such as 'XX####' which I'm assuming it refers to the case officer's ID (XX=characters and #=digits). Let's see if we got the same case officer.

cirrusBlack

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th July 2015
Doc's Request.
8th September 2015
AOR Received.
13th August 2015
IELTS Request
submitted together with the application package
pnpab said:
I did an upfront medical exam. But I don't think that is the cause of the delay. I submitted the results in early July and ease got updated in early August.

On Jan 13 BG changed to in progress just like other Nov applicants. If it was at the end of the queue, then the BG should have also got started with a long delay.
Nov 26 applicant here, did upfront medical, my BC changed to "In Progress" last January 17, 2017. Got DM yesterday morning.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
pnpab said:
To all Nov. Applicants who are still waiting for DM:

Please check your gcms notes and see if your case officer's ID ends with '55'.

Maybe we got the same officer working on our case and he is on vacation or something?
Nov 23, In progress Jan 13th. No DM no PPR yet.