AOR: December 1st
Link to ecas: Dec 5
GU: Dec 12
test invite: Dec 13
GU: Dec 14
Test Given: Dec 22
Test Completed: Jan 2
GU: Jan 4
Hey @Kya How was your test? Your questions were easy or difficult? I am practicing here https://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian-citizenship-test-practice and getting 23,24,25 out of 25 for all the 10 tests.

iammr322

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi, I see yours is online application. What do you mean by link to ecas ? Were you able to check the status using ecas ? I thought ecas doesn’t work for online applications. I heard it only works for paper applications. Can you clarify ?
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1098
Application: Single
Application sent: November 8th
Delivered: November 8th
AOR: December 1st
Link to ecas: Dec 5
GU: Dec 12
test invite: Dec 13
GU: Dec 14
Test Given: Dec 22
Test Completed: Jan 2
GU: Jan 4

jacobkna

Dec 1, 2023
For all of you who got your AORs, did you all receive the “follow the progress of your citizenship application” email? My AOR was Dec 19, I still haven’t received it yet.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, I see yours is online application. What do you mean by link to ecas ? Were you able to check the status using ecas ? I thought ecas doesn’t work for online applications. I heard it only works for paper applications. Can you clarify ?
@iammr322 ecas is also for online application. My application is also online.

ScarletCountess

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
Is it me or did everything slow down to a snail's pace because of the holidays regarding test invites and things being in progress for longer? I hope things get back to normal now...

Kya

Oct 7, 2018
Hum link to ecas meaning i was able to link my online app to this tracker: https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login. Not sure what it is called i saw my fellow applicants saying ecas i assume it was it

Rosanna123

Star Member
May 24, 2019
My husband received the AOR on December 8th. His application was submitted on November 16th. There have been no updates since then. We called CIC today, and they informed us that the application is still in progress and everything is going well. However, there hasn't been an invitation for the test yet. I see everyone with his timeline has already received the test invite. Anyone else on same boat?

CECE2020

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2020
AOR Received.
23-03-2020
Type: Online application
Application: Family
Application sent: November 13th
AOR: December 6th
Fingerprint requested: Jan 2nd

I have a question about fingerprint request. The online tracker shows that it has been requested on Jan 2nd. However, I have not received the instruction letter yet. Should I contact them? If yes, how? Or is it normal for the instruction letter to take a few days to be delivered to my email?

Viral_patel

Jul 14, 2021
I'm trying to make an account for tracking but I'm not receiving any code to my registered email id. Does anyone know what should I do?