Justin618

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Type: Online application
Application: Family
Application sent: November 13th
AOR: December 6th
Fingerprint requested: Jan 2nd

I have a question about fingerprint request. The online tracker shows that it has been requested on Jan 2nd. However, I have not received the instruction letter yet. Should I contact them? If yes, how? Or is it normal for the instruction letter to take a few days to be delivered to my email?
Same situation here, tracker shows requested fingerprint on January 2nd, but no email at all. Call IRCC twice at 4th and 5th, the first agent told me they will resend it to me, second agent told me wait to 7th, and if no email call them again.

magic_day

Jun 9, 2020
Application: single
Application sent: November 12, 2023
AOR: December 6, 2023
Linked to the tracker: December 8, 2023
Test invitation: December 20, 2023
Test given: December 29, 2023
Test completed: January 4, 2024

Reactions: Nlg307

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Nothing yet and I don't expect so as ours is minor. We can expect some updates when regular applicants in this group starts getting BG updates.
Please dm me if you get any updates. I have sent 5 technical difficulties webform to IRCC and still no luck registering for Citizenship Tracker.

Reactions: rockstarcg90

Nlg307

Nov 23, 2023
Type: Online application
Application: Family
Application sent: November 13th
AOR: December 6th
Fingerprint requested: Jan 2nd

I have a question about fingerprint request. The online tracker shows that it has been requested on Jan 2nd. However, I have not received the instruction letter yet. Should I contact them? If yes, how? Or is it normal for the instruction letter to take a few days to be delivered to my email?
I received the email on 3rd Jan - howver, the tracker updated on 4th Jan saying that the fingerprint request was sent on 2nd Jan

Nlg307

Nov 23, 2023
My husband received the AOR on December 8th. His application was submitted on November 16th. There have been no updates since then. We called CIC today, and they informed us that the application is still in progress and everything is going well. However, there hasn't been an invitation for the test yet. I see everyone with his timeline has already received the test invite. Anyone else on same boat?
My AOR is Dec 6th - still waiting for test invite

JEI-CAN

Dec 2, 2020
Thank you for the link! Does this really mean, that online citizenship application processing times seems to be only like 3-6 months? IRCC still says on their website that average processing time is 15 months..

Can someone explain please? I still need to wait several months before I can submit my application but I am following closely how people are doing..

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you for the link! Does this really mean, that online citizenship application processing times seems to be only like 3-6 months? IRCC still says on their website that average processing time is 15 months..

Can someone explain please? I still need to wait several months before I can submit my application but I am following closely how people are doing..
IRCC processes new application faster compared to older ones leading to skewed average processing time.

yaadman7

Jan 15, 2021
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: November 17, 2023
AOR: December 11, 2023
Linked to the tracker: December 21, 2023
Test invitation: December 20, 2023
Test taken: January 1, 2023
Test completed: January 6, 2024

Reactions: rania.aiss