+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Test invite email contains the office
Do you mean the email address we got the test invitation from could tell us our processing office? I received the email from RCC.DNCITSRYTESTS-EXAMENSSRYCITRN.IRCC and sounds like from Surrey BC. I wonder if it is the case as I don't know there is a processing office in Surrey BC.

fallcolours

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Do you mean the email address we got the test invitation from could tell us our processing office? I received the email from RCC.DNCITSRYTESTS-EXAMENSSRYCITRN.IRCC and sounds like from Surrey BC. I wonder if it is the case as I don't know there is a processing office in Surrey BC.
Did you check the subject line of the test invite e-mail? It should have the office name given towardsthe end.

krishtian

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
How do you know that? Also when they going to start NOV application
Thank you
I’m following Sept and Oct groups as well. Real people provide their timeframes as well.
As I said if they work on Sept applicants then do your math re Nov.

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
I’m following Sept and Oct groups as well. Real people provide their timeframes as well.
As I said if they work on Sept applicants then do your math re Nov.

How about Mississauga office ? I believe they are closer than SCR for Nov applicants

I saw many Oct applicants got their oath invitation already

Rosanna123

Star Member
May 24, 2019
My application is at Niagara Falls IRCC as well. It's on the slower side from what I understand.

There is a dedicated thread for that office, if you're interested -
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/niagara-falls-ircc-office-join-this-thread.744341/
Thank you! Back ground check was updated to completed today. LPP still in progress. I am guessing it will be months to get the oath ceremony request. I am hoping we can travel or are there any restrictions?

wonderwall007

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Thank you! Back ground check was updated to completed today. LPP still in progress. I am guessing it will be months to get the oath ceremony request. I am hoping we can travel or are there any restrictions?
You cant go abroad for longer than 2 weeks without notifying IRCC