+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
I have no idea and even I asked her again that did I pass medical and biometric she again repeated the same thing as u don't need to worry. I really don't know and have no idea about my status
Then do what she said. Don't worry

sauron666

May 17, 2023
I called IRCC today and they said my application is still in the "candidate" pool. Might be because my UCI still starts with "CAN". The agent said I need to keep an eye on my account and email and wait for updates. Sounded like they have made 0 progress on my application. :(

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
I called IRCC today and they said my application is still in the "candidate" pool. Might be because my UCI still starts with "CAN". The agent said I need to keep an eye on my account and email and wait for updates. Sounded like they have made 0 progress on my application. :(
Have you received any correspondence on biometric fee payment? Are you inland?

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
I called IRCC today
And after I explained to her that I paid bio fee and I received an email which said my payment added to my account however I didn’t receive any update on my GC account….She told me wait for 2 mins..then she told me I checked and your background check just started last days. She told me don’t worry everything is ok and you will receive the BIL/MED soon. Also she said the payment already linked to your account. I asked again, Did you say my background check already started? She answered yes, just started (I felt yesterday or today)..
CEC inland, Nov 6th.. one independent
In my opinion, That means doesn’t matter your don’t receive bio or medical instructions, your application is going forward….

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I called IRCC today
And after I explained to her that I paid bio fee and I received an email which said my payment added to my account however I didn’t receive any update on my GC account….She told me wait for 2 mins..then she told me I checked and your background check just started last days. She told me don’t worry everything is ok and you will receive the BIL/MED soon. Also she said the payment already linked to your account. I asked again, Did you say my background check already started? She answered yes, just started (I felt yesterday or today)..
CEC inland, Nov 6th.. one independent
In my opinion, That means doesn’t matter your don’t receive bio or medical instructions, your application is going forward….
100%! Although, stay mindful of the SLA that IRCC will only process 80% applications within 6 months and that the rest can a lot more longer.

Reactions: Moji9292

sauron666

May 17, 2023
Have you received any correspondence on biometric fee payment? Are you inland?
I paid bio fee while submitting the application so I don't know if I should be receiving any correspondence regarding that. Also, I am Outland. I didn't pay the RPRF fee though. I wonder if that's delaying my application.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I paid bio fee while submitting the application so I don't know if I should be receiving any correspondence regarding that. Also, I am Outland. I didn't pay the RPRF fee though. I wonder if that's delaying my application.
You won't get a separate correspondence for paying biometrics fees upfront. But, you'll get a BIL letter in your GCKey when BIL is triggered along with an email notifying a message/status update in GCKey.

Paying biometrics upfront speeds up application processing a bit, that's what I was told by my Canadian lawyer when I applied. No way for me to confirm this though.

Reactions: sauron666

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
I called them and they told me exactly what I've on-line. And said that I will get an update very soon.

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Non payment of the RPRF fee kind of keep an application on the wait.

sauron666

May 17, 2023
Non payment of the RPRF fee kind of keep an application on the wait.
While submitting the application, it said, this fee is optional for now and won't affect the processing of my application. I will have to pay this fee when my application moves to the RFV phase. So I'd expect delays then lol.

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
While submitting the application, it said, this fee is optional for now and won't affect the processing of my application. I will have to pay this fee when my application moves to the RFV phase. So I'd expect delays then lol.
At RFV stage, COPR number is already generated. I don't think the COPR will be generated if you don't pay the RPRF fee. This is just my personal opinion.