PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
My friend who is a December AOR his application got rejected for police clearance certificate not being up to date is there anyway this could be appealed? Why didn't they just ask for a new one instead of straight rejecting. Has anyone seen this before???

nad_16

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
My friend who is a December AOR his application got rejected for police clearance certificate not being up to date is there anyway this could be appealed? Why didn't they just ask for a new one instead of straight rejecting. Has anyone seen this before???
Do you know AOR date?

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
It depends, @LeilaOzawz was a general draw (I know that for a fact because I had to refuse the ITA received on sep 26th). I myself french draw BG not completed yet. It really depends on your profile. For example As Leila said she didn't have a travel history while me on the other hand I've been into several countries.
Arghh, yes! I noticed she is a general draw candidate too. I've been to a few countries myself. Not the naughty ones but a few nonetheless lol. Must be the info sharing, etc.

Reactions: sabensaid92

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
PCC is one of the most common reasons why people get rejected.

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
Arghh, yes! I noticed she is a general draw candidate too. I've been to a few countries myself. Not the naughty ones but a few nonetheless lol. Must be the info sharing, etc.
I am in a similiar situation, tired of expecting ahah, so I called them yesterday. They told me that info sharing was completed but criminality is pending and I did travel to a couple of countries (Europe and the US).

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
I am in a similiar situation, tired of expecting ahah, so I called them yesterday. They told me that info sharing was completed but criminality is pending and I did travel to a couple of countries (Europe and the US).
Same. Are you a general draw candidate too? Also, is everything else completed on your side on the tracker like eligibility, etc? If so then most likely just a long waiting game from now on.

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
Same. Are you a general draw candidate too? Also, is everything else completed on your side on the tracker like eligibility, etc? If so then most likely just a long waiting game from now on.
Yes, FSW general draw Nov 8th AOR. Everything else is completed.

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
I'm October 29th AOR, general draw too. But my meds were not upfront so I guess both of us are on the same page considering that it took a week for my physician to send med results. I think we might get something by the end of the month or early March. Hope I'm wrong and it's next week lol.

Mohamed mars

Star Member
Nov 29, 2023
I am AOR November 8 as well, i have everything completed except Background check, i have no travel history. I called and they told me that my security check has not started yet. I am just curious how long does this take, as people with AOR November already started receiving pprs.

morsontr

Jan 4, 2018
I am AOR November 8 as well, i have everything completed except Background check, i have no travel history. I called and they told me that my security check has not started yet. I am just curious how long does this take, as people with AOR November already started receiving pprs.
same timeline more or less here too. Nov 2 AOR from French stream. Everything has been completed, background check in progress since January 22. Haven’t called though, figured it’s just a waiting game at this point. Just unfortunate there really doesn’t seem to be any pattern to follow once background gets going. Would help with the waiting part lol. Just seems like transport and healthcare are getting the pprs

Mohamed mars

Star Member
Nov 29, 2023
same timeline more or less here too. Nov 2 AOR from French stream. Everything has been completed, background check in progress since January 22. Haven’t called though, figured it’s just a waiting game at this point. Just unfortunate there really doesn’t seem to be any pattern to follow once background gets going. Would help with the waiting part lol. Just seems like transport and healthcare are getting the pprs
True, it is just a waiting game now, but you just get anxious when you see others receiving PPRs. Whishing everyone PPRs soon

Reactions: morsontr

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Eligibility Completed on Tracker and now got ADR for more info on a Job.

What more document can be provided ? already submitted contract, pay stabs and a latest employment letter.
Submitted few more Docs, like a reference letter from Manager, annual reviews, updated Tax slip and Pay stabs. Hoping for the best now.

Reactions: sabensaid92