Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
Omg i thought i posted that ! I guess it was a connexion trouble and my reply didn't get posted.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Many good news for fsw and PNP inland applicants this week. As per immitracker even December AOR got PPR. But no update on PNP outland. Could it be like they have paused PNP processing and prioritizing other categories?
There are nuances with PNPs that don't exist with CECs or FSWs (e.g. verification of nomination certificate for eligibility, especially if it is a new nomination). These nuances are the reason for why PNP EE applications have a 9 month avg processing timeline(used to be this a few months ago, not updated on this).

Reactions: ss.sharnaly

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
There are nuances with PNPs that don't exist with CECs or FSWs (e.g. verification of nomination certificate for eligibility, especially if it is a new nomination). These nuances are the reason for why PNP EE applications have a 9 month avg processing timeline(used to be this a few months ago, not updated on this).
7 months on IRCC website

Reactions: ss.sharnaly

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I just opened CG Key and it says "Profile updated" instead of of the usual "submitted" under Current Status in the home page. Nothing changed though, neither on tracker.... I guess it's just a fluke?!
COPR will appear in tracker and then PPR. Not long to go now!

Last edited:

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Many good news for fsw and PNP inland applicants this week. As per immitracker even December AOR got PPR. But no update on PNP outland. Could it be like they have paused PNP processing and prioritizing other categories?
I do not think so. Honestly I think no one knows how they choose to process applications.
I am Health draw Oct 26
FSW Inland
Aor Nov 6
Bil Jan 19
Biometrics given Jan 23

Nothing after that. Currently, the criminality and security assessment has not started. The Eligibility assessment has passed

and still waiting

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I call IRCC today , looks like I'm really stuck in background and eligibility. thought I would have gotten something new but the agent just repeated was on the tracker . Lol I was just like ok.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Quick question for inland persons do we submit passports for stamp after COPR?