+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
When answering to a PFL, should we raise a webform or answer directly in our account like we do when we get an ADR??
I cannot see in my account somewhere where I can add the document.

Reactions: Ericoslala

Ericoslala

Apr 15, 2024
When answering to a PFL, should we raise a webform or answer directly in our account like we do when we get an ADR??
I cannot see in my account somewhere where I can add the document.
I think a webform would work, just write a letter addressing the concerns and attach supporting evidences…thst should be fine except if stated otherwise!

may I know what the PFL is about?

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
Today my Background check was completed on the tracker for me and my spouse (everything is completed now). But I have not received anything on gc key and mail. What will be the next update?

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I think a webform would work, just write a letter addressing the concerns and attach supporting evidences…thst should be fine except if stated otherwise!

may I know what the PFL is about?
Thanks
Well they told me I should upload my letter into my secured account (talking about GCkey) but once in there, no space allocated for that.
I'll raise a webform. no other choice.
the PFL reason is about my martial status. they need to clarify some stuff.

GraceHamee

Feb 25, 2024
Thanks
Well they told me I should upload my letter into my secured account (talking about GCkey) but once in there, no space allocated for that.
I'll raise a webform. no other choice.
the PFL reason is about my martial status. they need to clarify some stuff.
Please research more about this and you can watch YouTube videos on how to upload..I am sure there is a tab to upload maybe you don't just get it

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Honest to God IRCC has some very very strange way of processing applications.
On 28th May it will be 6 months since AOR.
In the tracker as primary applicant all fields are marked completed. For dependent all fields are completed whereas Biometrics shows in progress. This all was updated on 17th May.
Now on 23rd May again we have received biometrics instructions letter for 3rd Bloody time for my spouse. Goodness only knows hoooowwww many more times they will ask for biometrics without telling us what the hell is wrong the first 2 times so we don't repeat the mistake!!!! I really feel so frustrated and literally lost how to have the biometrics approved :(

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
Honest to God IRCC has some very very strange way of processing applications.
On 28th May it will be 6 months since AOR.
In the tracker as primary applicant all fields are marked completed. For dependent all fields are completed whereas Biometrics shows in progress. This all was updated on 17th May.
Now on 23rd May again we have received biometrics instructions letter for 3rd Bloody time for my spouse. Goodness only knows hoooowwww many more times they will ask for biometrics without telling us what the hell is wrong the first 2 times so we don't repeat the mistake!!!! I really feel so frustrated and literally lost how to have the biometrics approved :(
During Biometrics, the individual at Service Canada said anything about the quality of the prints or the picture? In my case, the print of my Thumb was not coming well after all tries, so she told me in case if the IRCC is not satisfied with the print, then they will issue BIL again or may ask me to go nearest Police Station for verification. All the stages are completed, so I hope the print of my thumbs went well. This time maybe you can confirm with the person at service canada.

Reactions: NimmaDreamland

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
During Biometrics, the individual at Service Canada said anything about the quality of the prints or the picture? In my case, the print of my Thumb was not coming well after all tries, so she told me in case if the IRCC is not satisfied with the print, then they will issue BIL again or may ask me to go nearest Police Station for verification. All the stages are completed, so I hope the print of my thumbs went well. This time maybe you can confirm with the person at service canada.
The second time when my spouse went to have it done again the guy doing it said your prints are coming dark that's why not clear, my husband said please redo then but he refused and said doesn't matter now it is done I cannot do again. Hoping that when he goes get it done now there is a better person who just doesn't do it without care and allows for retrying till correct prints are collected.

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
The second time when my spouse went to have it done again the guy doing it said your prints are coming dark that's why not clear, my husband said please redo then but he refused and said doesn't matter now it is done I cannot do again. Hoping that when he goes get it done now there is a better person who just doesn't do it without care and allows for retrying till correct prints are collected.
Maybe go to another location. Because they have three tries if I remember well. So if it is going dark, it is the responsibility of the Service Canada individual to do it again. Also, applying coconut oil or moisturizer starting a few days prior to the appointment (and minimal contact with chemicals/water), will for sure make a difference. All the best!

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Maybe go to another location. Because they have three tries if I remember well. So if it is going dark, it is the responsibility of the Service Canada individual to do it again. Also, applying coconut oil or moisturizer starting a few days prior to the appointment (and minimal contact with chemicals/water), will for sure make a difference. All the best!
Thank you for your guidance!! Praying that this time the person doing it at least is responsible enough to take their job seriously and not react the way they reacted last time by saying the finger prints are dark but just refused to take them again.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Hi, I called them last week they said to just wait! My security hasn’t started yet and criminality is in progress, AOR Nov 14th :( under healthcare category, anyone else is the same? Why does it take so long when on website it says 5 months
I am Nov 17 Aor and got a bunch of ADR.