+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hi! Do we have anyone here with November AOR who had following message in a tracker and recieved PPR after that?
Activity status updated: Background verification
Background verification
Background verification status has been updated to In progress
Looks like it is a clear sign of a security check and I want to see if someone had it finished relatively fast...

Reactions: AlbertSingh

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
same here, my criminality is in progress since Jan.
In my case my criminality as primary applicant has been completed. It is my spouse's criminality not completed because of their biometrics!!! And since their criminality has not been completed our security check has not started still!!! Nothing I can do unfortunately except wait and I have not been able to come across anyone yet whose biometrics is still in progress since 3 months now!!!

Usama96

Star Member
Nov 23, 2023
In my case my criminality as primary applicant has been completed. It is my spouse's criminality not completed because of their biometrics!!! And since their criminality has not been completed our security check has not started still!!! Nothing I can do unfortunately except wait and I have not been able to come across anyone yet whose biometrics is still in progress since 3 months now!!!
Yes, unfortunately wait is the only option, but I'm sure as soon as your husband's biometric gets cleared. Your file will be approved soon.

Reactions: NimmaDreamland

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
Hello everyone.
I saw this in my KeyGC account :
Latest update:
Final decision - May 8, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there any chance it can be a refusal?
@iSaidGoodDay

Ronnie568

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Hello everyone.
Latest update:
Final decision - May 8, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

@iSaidGoodDay
Highly unlikely. IRCC doesn’t reject applications like that. They give applicants every chance they can by additional document requests or adr, pfl or procedural fairness letter. You should get your passport request very soon along with a pre arrival letter. Although the pre arrival letter may come before the ppr which it did in my case. Good luck. You’re almost done with your pr application.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Highly unlikely. IRCC doesn’t reject applications like that. They give applicants every chance they can by additional document requests or adr, pfl or procedural fairness letter. You should get your passport request very soon along with a pre arrival letter. Although the pre arrival letter may come before the ppr which it did in my case. Good luck. You’re almost done with your pr application.
OP has been issued a very serious PFL a month or so before.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone.
Latest update:

@iSaidGoodDay
Since you've already received a PFL, it is very hard to say. I guess, we have a week or two to wait there. Best of luck to you :)

ryanira2

Apr 2, 2024
Hi! Do we have anyone here with November AOR who had following message in a tracker and recieved PPR after that?

Looks like it is a clear sign of a security check and I want to see if someone had it finished relatively fast...
Hello, I got the same update in my Tracker on May 2nd. Anyone knows what does this imply. Background getting to be completed soon or there is going to be delay?

Ronnie568

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
OP has been issued a very serious PFL a month or so before.
That changes things then. Sorry about generalizing. But in majority of applications fd with a date and no pfl or adr means you’re almost guaranteed a ppr request at that point. But a previous pfl makes that a fifty fifty chance I guess. Could go either way I guess. Obviously not to scare the OP by any means, hope for good but prepare for the worst.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
That changes things then. Sorry about generalizing. But in majority of applications fd with a date and no pfl or adr means you’re almost guaranteed a ppr request at that point. But a previous pfl makes that a fifty fifty chance I guess. Could go either way I guess. Obviously not to scare the OP by any means, hope for good but prepare for the worst.
No need to apologize. If it were me instead of you, I'd say the same exact thing :)

Reactions: Ronnie568

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hello, I got the same update in my Tracker on May 2nd. Anyone knows what does this imply. Background getting to be completed soon or there is going to be delay?
Based on what I saw on other topics it's 100% sign of security check. I found 0 cases of the background getting completed soon after that.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I guess it's my time to handle a PFL.
The wonderful agent seems to not understand the definition between Divorced and Separated.
I'll check for a lawyer at the moment and see what strategy I should follow.

Ronnie568

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
The wonderful agent seems to not understand the definition between Divorced and Separated.
They sent you a PFL after all that ADR’s? Wow. Looks like they’re pulling all the stops for you huh. Best of luck man. Hope everything will be sorted for you soon.

Reactions: sabensaid92

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
Everything is marked completed on the tracker.
Is the application approved?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Wtf!

I assume you don't have a divorce decree and are going through the 12 months of separation/equivalent interval before a court date can be set to get a divorce decree. If that's the case, this appears to be a major fuckup from IRCC. Do keep us updated on how things go(if you are in a state of doing so!).