+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

abidm6

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Hi, need advice for creating communication history file.
what you guys recommend about whatsapp chat history. should i add screenshot in PDF or make the exported file into pdf?

J13

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Received AOR on Jan 18
Medical request Jan 18
Submitted: Nov 08, 2022
AOR: Jan 18
Medical Req: Jan 18
Biometrics Completed: Jan 18 (already in system)
Medical completed: Feb 23
Eligibility: not started
Background: started on Apr 19 (in progress)
Last ghost update: May 16 nothing new noticed.

Johns0777

Mar 28, 2023
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25/11/2022
AOR Received.
31/01/2023
Any Nov applicants got their PPR?

Johns0777

Mar 28, 2023
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25/11/2022
AOR Received.
31/01/2023
Hello everyone,
We applied for spousal sponsorship for my wife in November 17 2022. She resides and works in qatar and holds an Indian passport. We still haven't received an aor till now. Is there anything at all that we can do to see what's happening with our application. It's been five months and there has been no email from ircc ever since. Is there something wrong or is there someone else who is in the same situation as us. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Rahul
Did you apply by yourself or through an agent?

Send a mail to the MP... I'd recentely sent a mail and we got the reply after a month saying where our file is...

"Departmental records indicate that this application was received on November 24, 2022, and is being processed at the Canadian Visa Office in New Delhi. Eligibility check is in progress and this application is currently within processing times. Please rest assured that you or your spouse will be contacted if any additional information is required, or once a final decision has been made."

Last edited:

rahulravi2709

Nov 28, 2016
1. You should have your own UCI. Since you already applied few years ago. You can use this to call IRCC.
2. You can try to link this application to GCKey. You don`t need UCI for that.
3. You can check your application status via ECAS (yes, it works for online applications) https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do using your UCI.

If neither 2 or 3 works, then 1 is your only bet. Have you applied online? What is the current status of the application in the portal?
@ERCAN , I had applied through the pr portal yes. I got the email on the date of submission (17th November) but nothing after that. No AOR, no refusal nothing. The portal still shows status as submitted.
I tried 1, the call center agent, said he could find the receipt number but he doesnt see an application linked to it. He said he will send an internal enquiry to CIO requesting for the case details.
I tried 2, but was unable to find the application with either my UCI or my spouse's details.
Also tried 3, it doesnt show anything

rahulravi2709

Nov 28, 2016
Did you apply by yourself or through an agent?

Send a mail to the MP... I'd recentely sent a mail and we got the reply after a month saying where our file is...

"Departmental records indicate that this application was received on November 24, 2022, and is being processed at the Canadian Visa Office in New Delhi. Eligibility check is in progress and this application is currently within processing times. Please rest assured that you or your spouse will be contacted if any additional information is required, or once a final decision has been made."
I applied online by myself using the permanent residence portal.
Regarding your response, did you also not get an AOR but got this email after enquiry?

rahulravi2709

Nov 28, 2016
@ERCAN , I had spoken to the member of parliament and his secretary responded with the following

"I met with the IRCC and gave them the information for your spouse and they are unable to retrieve anything as nothing matches in their system. I also requested a manual check with no success.
At this point, I would suggest doing another application and as you have a receipt, you would not need to pay for the application again as suggested by the IRCC agent. The fee paid goes into an IRCC bank account until it has been assigned to an application.
I know this is not the feedback you were hoping for but I am unable to get any information as the IRCC is unable to find anything."
Is there a way I can re apply with all my existing documentation or do I need to renew documents which are time based such as PCC, bank statements etc,

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
@ERCAN , I had spoken to the member of parliament and his secretary responded with the following

"I met with the IRCC and gave them the information for your spouse and they are unable to retrieve anything as nothing matches in their system. I also requested a manual check with no success.
At this point, I would suggest doing another application and as you have a receipt, you would not need to pay for the application again as suggested by the IRCC agent. The fee paid goes into an IRCC bank account until it has been assigned to an application.
I know this is not the feedback you were hoping for but I am unable to get any information as the IRCC is unable to find anything."
Is there a way I can re apply with all my existing documentation or do I need to renew documents which are time based such as PCC, bank statements etc,
This is just plain wrong. I'm sorry for you. I would submit new application, however, add an explanation letter adding screenshots of your existing application, adding information about your communication with MP and IRCC including the recommendation to reapply. Assuming that there are no errors in your initial application this is the error on the part of IRCC. I hope that they honor their professionalism and would prioritize your application.

You will have to sign all your documents again (with current dates as it's already 6 month old and can be considered expired). It would be better to get new PCC (or if you think that it will take a lot of time, at least add your old ones but request new ones as well and submit them as soon as you get them via webform, you can explain this in the letter as well)

And I would also contact MP for them to follow up your new submission with IRCC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaibigan

karrotkeyk

Aug 1, 2017
oman
Category........
FSW
Ok po. Thank u for ur insights...
29 November 2022 application submitted
Aor - 1 feb 2023
BR-- 14 Feb 2023
Br completed - 21 Feb 2023
Sa and file transferred to manila - Feb 16
Medical request - Feb 22 2023
Medical completed - 10 March 2023 NHS baguio
Medical passed - 11 March 2023
Pre arrival and eligibility completed on tracker - 4 April 2023
Background check not started - ?
We have the same timeline and same visa office. But my bgc is NA since April 19

nanicec

May 14, 2014
Application submitted outland online for PA and dependant child: Nov 27,2022.
Pre-arrival letter received : May 16, 2023.
Eligibility completed : May 15, 2023
Background completed : May 18, 2023.

However, background is still in progress for dependant child and no pre-arrival letter yet.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023

However, background is still in progress for dependant child and no pre-arrival letter yet.
Which office sent you the pre-arrival?

PrivateComstock

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018

Do you know when your Eligibility started?

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

Has anyone been in the following situation before?
Currently sponsoring my wife’s visa and she will be giving birth very soon so she had to defer the rest of her medicals (X-ray scan).
I heard that after giving birth that I have to include my child as a dependant in her application. Does this mean the whole process will be reassessed after giving birth such as SA eligibility and so on?

Thanks in advance