+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

madhuece446

Nov 26, 2020
Hi guys. How did you sign your forms online? By typing your names or typing names with signature above your names?
Most of them were updated. During my submission one or two forms had electronically signed and others with hand. Electronically means just type your full name within the box.

cygnusx1

Mar 13, 2020
We found same. The ones that had to be done by hand were a bit of a challenge. We were in different countries at the time. We did a scan, sign, scan again and submit routine. We'll probably get rejected on that account months from now. I do not trust the IRCC to play even by the Marquis of Queensbury Rules. I am deeply suspicious and accept that, if they can find a way to screw you, they will.
There's a Youtuber who broke down how to do all the forms that require signatures. There was one form (I don't recall which at the moment) that was more complicated than the others but it's still possible to sign all the forms electronically.

madhuece446

Nov 26, 2020
We found same. The ones that had to be done by hand were a bit of a challenge. We were in different countries at the time. We did a scan, sign, scan again and submit routine. We'll probably get rejected on that account months from now. I do not trust the IRCC to play even by the Marquis of Queensbury Rules. I am deeply suspicious and accept that, if they can find a way to screw you, they will.
since its a new policy and updated recently we don't have a problem either you sign electronically or by hand unless mentioned in the form. I have to re do whole forms which are updated to sign electronically. so i hope they can consider by looking at each page of the form where it mentioned the month and year it updated. so don't worry abt it. if they raise so you will have proof in the filled application where it says to sign by hand or electronically.

madhuece446

Nov 26, 2020
lets hope for the best! sadly we can't say untill end of jan 2023 unless you get LOA. As per my frnds application there is no concern abt the forms since he applied right before the forms are updated.

Wedpam

Dec 13, 2022
Hey Guys,
Application date: 28 NOV 2022
Sponsor:citizen
Outland-Online.
Received Automated Email.

Waiting for AOR.
Good luck everyone.

madhuece446

Nov 26, 2020
Hello everyone! i got all my documentsApproved: True, for my application! i am now able to link the application to online pr tracker! may be in a week will get AOR!

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Did any Outland Spousal Application submitted in November 2022 get AOR yet? I submitted online with all digital signatures on 6 November 2022; still nothing

AnujK

Nov 13, 2022
Hello everyone! I am November 1 Outland applicant. Didn’t receive AOR yet. Any progress at your end.