+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Jaise

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Outland spousal sponsorship application submitted on 29 November 2022.
Sponsor- naturalized citizen of Indian origin
Principal applicant- from Philippines
Hoping to get AOR in Feb 2023
All the best for all of us.
You guys conjugal?

mingdong

Jan 4, 2023
For those of you whose spousal sponsorship files got returned/rejected by IRCC (inland/outland) and you believe the rejection was done incorrectly by IRCC agent, you can write to Deputy Minister of IRCC Christiane Fox at Christiane.Fox@cic.gc.ca and including the following details:

- Name, contact details of the sponsor
- Time and Date of online submission
- Reason for rejection that you believe was wrong (signature missing, info missing, document missing, etc)

Good luck

Reactions: Mysterydee

cygnusx1

Mar 13, 2020
So I just used the F12 trick and all documents are showing as Approved: true

Based on other experiences I've read on this forum, I should probably be expecting AOR sometime this week, correct?

Thanks in advance!

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
So I just used the F12 trick and all documents are showing as Approved: true

Based on other experiences I've read on this forum, I should probably be expecting AOR sometime this week, correct?

Thanks in advance!
My brother also applied Outland, online and his documents have all turned true. Nov 10 was application date.

cygnusx1

Mar 13, 2020
I have had no luck with the F12 trick. When I get to the part where I have to click on "View Application", but "View Application" button is grey. It won't let me click on it. :(
You won't be able to "view application" yet. That is the whole point of the F12 trick, seeing things early

cygnusx1

Mar 13, 2020
Yes, but the F12 trick instructions read as follows:

1. Open a chrome tab (or a new tab in any browser)
  2. Press F12 (or CTRL + SHIFT + i on Windows | CMD + alt/option + i on Mac). You will see a panel open up on the right
  3. Click Network in that panel. Then click Fetch/Xhr
  4. Now go to Permanent Residence Portal then sign in and click view application (Unless you're already on that page, just refresh)
  5. On the left click on "cases?phaseId=1&count=50" > then click Preview. You'll see bunch of lines regarding your application, documents and status details
The words highlighted in red seem to suggest being able to click on "view application". But I cannot click view application. The button is grey and won't allow it to be clicked. I must be misunderstanding the instructions somehow.
Once you sign in, go to the bottom of the page where it says Application for Permanent Residence. Click on "View my Permanent Residence Applications". On this next page, follow step 5 from above