+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

aj970031

Jul 31, 2017
OMG! I just checked ECAS and it's finally Decision madeeeee, my heart is about to jump out of my chest.
The only thing I did a week ago, is that I ordered my third set of notes, this time paying $5 for it.
I waited so long for this moment!
Those of you waiting, you are next :)
Congratulations!! Atleast something good came out of ordering notes! I paid my 5$ back in July and they’re still sitting on a response although they did complete my LPP in last week’s update so no harm no foul.
Well your journey to citizenship is getting close to its logical end too!

Reactions: Calgary222

cyruscyrus

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023
OMG! I just checked ECAS and it's finally Decision madeeeee, my heart is about to jump out of my chest.
The only thing I did a week ago, is that I ordered my third set of notes, this time paying $5 for it.
Congrats!

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Congratulations!! Atleast something good came out of ordering notes! I paid my 5$ back in July and they’re still sitting on a response although they did complete my LPP in last week’s update so no harm no foul.
Well your journey to citizenship is getting close to its logical end too!
Thanks! I was getting a little worried like, what if they just procrastinated until the 17th month, but what a relief!
Phew! Your oath will come soon but hopefully after you return from your travel.

aj970031

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks! I was getting a little worried like, what if they just procrastinated until the 17th month, but what a relief!
Phew! Your oath will come soon but hopefully after you return from your travel.
Is you ecas timeline updated though? Mine still says Test Invite sent… even though the main page says decision made..

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Is you ecas timeline updated though? Mine still says Test Invite sent… even though the main page says decision made..
Mine says decision made on the main page when I click on it, the last correspondence says
  1. We sent you correspondence on January 13, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Guess it's not updated on my side as well.
What matters is the 'decision made' so on Thursday when I check the new tracker it should show my LPP as completed.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
LPP completed on the 27th Nov
Tracker updated on 29th Nov
My complete timeline:
Type: Paper application
Primary Office: Sydney
Secondary Office: Calgary
Application: Family (3)
Application sent: Nov 14 2022
Delivered: Nov 17
AOR: Jan 13 2023
BG Complete: Mar 1st 2023
Test Complete: March 13(Myself) and March 21(Hubby)

For those of you who are still waiting, hang tight, keep an eye on your tracker, your day shall come soon. Goodluck!

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Congratulations!! Finally your journey is nearing it's end.

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Congrats, so happy for you!
Where should I order my notes for $5? I know there is one for free, and one for $15, no idea how is the $5?